Author Topic: psp wont charge*fixed*  (Read 1335 times)

Offline sakobatoneko

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
psp wont charge*fixed*
« on: July 18, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
one day i opened my slim and put it back and it didnt want to turn on with the ac so i put the battery and it turned on. then when i need to charge my battery it doesnt i have to be using it to "charge." Once the charging led comes up i go check if its using the ac and it doesnt it says im using the battery even though the charging led is up. i need help please thanks
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:17:29 PM by sakobatoneko »

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: psp wont charge
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 05:34:51 PM »
one day i opened my slim and put it back and it didnt want to turn on with the ac so i put the battery and it turned on. then when i need to charge my battery it doesnt i have to be using it to "charge." Once the charging led comes up i go check if its using the ac and it doesnt it says im using the battery even though the charging led is up. i need help please thanks :beg:

Redo firmware? And check to see that its all plugged in
Otherwise might be a fuse?
Does it charge if you have usb charge on and your in usb mode?

Offline sakobatoneko

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 05:42:03 PM »
why would i need to redo firmware? if i took it apart and did the led swap. i did check and its all plugged in, which fuse could it be?

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 05:49:02 PM »
why would i need to redo firmware? if i took it apart and did the led swap. i did check and its all plugged in, which fuse could it be?

Just an idea. Because you said the charge led goes on but it doesn't charge. It could be the battery too. :dntknw:
And I'm not sure what the fuses are on the slim because I've only had this problem on my phat psp.

Offline sakobatoneko

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »
no it wouldnt be the battery since it wont turn on when i take off the battery and just use the ac.

edit: problem fixed i needed to bridge the fuse next to the ac connector labeled tb
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:55:36 PM by sakobatoneko »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal