Author Topic: Yet another Poem  (Read 916 times)

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
Yet another Poem
« on: August 01, 2008, 07:30:44 PM »
No title, feedback and thoughts are welcome

Tear me in two, rip me to shreds, just leave me in peices while I rest on this bed.  The world goes black, can't see a thing, look into the distance and find what the devil brings.  Think of all you cared about, imagine what you would be without them. Ask if you really care, or is this all just a big joke. Take some time, and think it through, I've already been cut in two. Don't try and fix me, there's nothing you can do, try as you might, but you'll just fail, just like they all do. Life goes on and in the end, everyone will realize that they're just them. They'll all reveal their true selves onto oneself. Emotion, greed, and corruption is what made me, maybe this razor is what will save me.  I went to the end, I didn't find a single answer, I spent the whole night looking, but nothing. I found the one, I know she cares, if she could just show that a little more, everyone would stare, she's got the eyes of an angel, the lips of a goddess, the body of a supermodel, and the heart that's mine. I gave mine to her, and I locked hers away in a glass case to keep it safe. No harm can come to her, she's untouchable when I'm protecting her. Nothing can hurt us, we're invincible when we're together, apart, I fall to peices. She doesn't say a word, I go on, I'm strong, I can endure the pain, no one needs to know. I can't tell if it's a shame. I act like nothings wrong when I know it's a lie, just keep it buried deep down inside. Expressions hidden under a mask, no one can tell how I truly feel, I'm not letting them know, it doesn't give me a thrill.

-P3nnyw1se

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: Yet another Poem
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »
I Love poetry (yes it sound woosy) great job, poetry is only good when it really conveys feeling, and this does. It's great trying to think of how the person feels when they ware writing it. Poetry is my weakness. good work p3nnyw1se  :tup:
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal