Author Topic: Things that really annoy me on xbl cod4  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
Things that really annoy me on xbl cod4
« on: August 01, 2008, 09:26:36 PM »
People that think British people have annoying voices, They may do but there not annoying!!!! so what they have different voices

Stuck up gold cross people

Team killers

Noobs

Hckers

people that use rapidfire "24/7" I know Nic0 doesn't

Oh oh oh oh oh and People with REALLY REALLY high pitch voices

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Things that really annoy me on xbl cod4
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »
Good Lord I agree 100%

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 09:34:08 PM »
british people have awesome accents (at least, to me its an accent, i guess to them i have an american accent..)

anyway, when im at work and i get someone w/ a british accent, i am like 'yes! that is an awesome way to order a sandwich'

honestly, im not joking, they have badarse accents, i love'm

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 09:49:14 PM »
I love their accents too, but what i am saying is annoying is people that say "THEY" are annoying cause i get in a few matches and all i here is "SHUT UP!! you british man" and it just annoys me

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 10:19:50 PM »
lol i hate the real high pitched kids, nd u just can't stop think "Shut up u little :censored:". Grrr evil. Btw british accents ftw man they are awesome.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »
People that think British people have annoying voices, They may do but there not annoying!!!! so what they have different voices

Stuck up gold cross people

Team killers

Noobs

Hckers

people that use rapidfire "24/7" I know Nic0 doesn't

Oh oh oh oh oh and People with REALLY REALLY high pitch voices
Accents pwn.
Good Lord, the damn team killers. I have one on EVERY team game I play...
Noobs are noobs. they suuuuck.
Hackers. Goddamn.
Haven't come across rapid fire :censored:s but that's cuz I haven't played online recently...
Dude during this one match, some HIGHHHH pitched voiced kids said I sucked, and I'm just like "Haha I don't really care" And then they went off on these rants saying I'm emo because I don't care that I suck at cod4 and I should go kill myself cuz I'm emo and blahblahblah. I couldn't help but laugh at times because all I heard was "squeak squeak squeak"

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »
lol i know what u mean, cuz one time when i was playin lost plamet on xbl some kid just kept on shouting out im gna kill u sons of :censored:es. it was funny, coz i said "your mommy will ground u for bad language", snd then some other kid went "dont worry coz hes already grounded for wetting his bed". i couldnt stop laughing

and i has a british accent!! :D lol

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 04:43:56 AM »
british accents are cool and all but russian accents are awesome, only thing i dont like about british accents is that sometimes with some people they drop the letter "T" completely, it gets kinda frustrating...i remember playing with my friend fatrob and some guy would not stop shouting "PUSH THE BLUE BU''ON" at the time we were rolling on the floor, but now its just annoying
It's been a long time

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 04:54:59 AM »
british accents are cool and all but russian accents are awesome, only thing i dont like about british accents is that sometimes with some people they drop the letter "T" completely, it gets kinda frustrating...i remember playing with my friend fatrob and some guy would not stop shouting "PUSH THE BLUE BU''ON" at the time we were rolling on the floor, but now its just annoying

Yeah, that is fustrating. It's a slag thing, it's known as a 'Chav' accent.  :censored: hate it because it's not english, it's a lazy man's version of english here. it's like a mix between an american (love your accent!) and english accent. you should here some of the people here. they walk about like they are from the bronks, pretending to be some sort of US gangstar. London is terribal for that as is brighton. bloody stupid if you ask me. if your english, speak with an english accent, not some embred version of.

Noobs are ok, considering we were all noobs at one point, but high pitched people are weird sounding. Can't say i have a problem with hacker as a 'hacker' (or a white hacker) started the CFW for psp's and other consoles. only 'black' hackers (you know the ones that just  :censored: everyone off) are a nightmare to deal with.

Rapidfire controllers should only be used in a private match, if you have to use it in a open multi-palyer game to win (as you might not have any skill) then you should not be playing at all.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:03:43 AM by Aphex »

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »

OMG where do I begin?

I dislike (HATE is such a strong word) little 8 year olds that completely pwn me. Kids that use offensive language to think their cool when you know that they would never talk that way in front or their parents. Old dudes that change their clan name to your clan name and say get out of my clan. People that think you have juggernaut on when you clearly don’t and they only say that because they can’t aim. PEOPLE THAT SAY CODE BLUE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)!!! My “CLAN MEMBERS” that don’t show up to Friday night COD (I only play on Fridays any more and I want to get my kill on, not that were a clan or anything.).

And yes I have a moded controller that I do use from time to time with a 3 round burst. I hardly use it at all, and in all the hours of game play that I have had it (lets see that’s 10pm to 5am at least every Friday since March only ever had one person complain to me (to give you an idea as to how often I use it. My peeps can back me up on that one.)

So play fair don’t ever say the word juggernaut and if you find your self looking to play on a Friday night look me up you never know when we need a 6th :P

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »
my 360 will be working soon and i will get a copy of cod4 nic0, just you wait lol
the computer version is alil better cuz hardly anyone ever uses a mic ad ther not many hackers or anyhting, i have come acrose aimbots b4 tho >.<
i like british people too lol, i dont think i have met one tho..
and noobs dont like em lol, wen like a lvl 5 starts owning me it makes me mad then he calls me a newb, or the arrogent players who make fun of you onstanly for killing you
but thers proly not as much pc playersd liek that as xbl, but i still cant wait to get my 360 working

ccccpie

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 11:47:10 PM »
Someone should rename this topic "How to annoy people on XBL CoD4"

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »
Someone should rename this topic "How to annoy people on XBL CoD4"

Nah, thats a different list.  :boxed:

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 10:02:42 AM »
aww man u know what u REALY hate
thos idiots that use madiram (idk how to spell it) u drop a live gernade when u die

i hate it when they have it on hardcore because they oftenly die by u and kill u

and lil kids omg just go away

and on the ps3 we have a voice changer(idk about 360) and kids will lower there voice man its so weak and annoying

teamkillers... i can handle
i just kill em back with my shotty/m60
idc if ppl have juggernat on, its their choice in what they can use not mine, every pek is a perk y cant they use which one they liek

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »
wow people seem to like the british accent. im not to fond of mine as i come from warrington and our accent aint the b est.

i have to say i almost dont want to buy a 360 for cod4 or go online with people as it seems every time i read something about been online its always how rubbish it is with all the whiners and epople constantly cussin

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 05:30:26 PM »
aww man u know what u REALY hate
thos idiots that use madiram (idk how to spell it) u drop a live gernade when u die
It's martyrdom Bud. Yours didn't even sound like it :O

Offline JWhiteLightning

• BANNED
  • Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Because Im CWN
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 05:35:57 PM »
I was in this one game where every person except me spoke french, that sucked. Ill admit, im high pitched at 15, but i just dont talk online cause people make fun of me. And one thing i hate is when your in a slump like the whole day and keep on going negative.

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 05:36:49 PM »
martyrdom is annoying, but if you've got uuber leet pwnage skills you can avoid them, strafe, jump strafe, run, etc.

i used to be a hotshot online, but i havent played in months D:

martyrdom...shotguns, claymores, those things bother me,

i find a truly legitimate fight and kill is when you mow down with real bullets,

using other methods i find rather cheap

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2008, 12:00:50 AM »
I taught of another two things, Spawn Campers And Last stand Stealers like you get them into last stand and someone steals your kill

I was in this one game where every person except me spoke french, that sucked. Ill admit, im high pitched at 15, but i just dont talk online cause people make fun of me. And one thing i hate is when your in a slump like the whole day and keep on going negative.

I've being in to match full of people from thailand, But i can speak thai so its ok

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal