Author Topic: ** Yet A Nother Way To Rapid Fire  (Read 50511 times)

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
** Yet A Nother Way To Rapid Fire
« on: August 07, 2008, 10:45:04 AM »
Ok first off let me say this sorry about the vid i had just got done with it and it was 4am. and i was sleepy
im going to make a nother chip and ill recored from start to finish and cover everything. im just trying to show everyone other ways of doing stuff.

now this chip works with halo/cod4/rainbow six/shadow run/gta4/unreal T 3/... and others
rate of fire is really fast if you use a fully charged battery pack or charge kit. video proof of it working is coming later today / tommro morn

Works on: Wireless / wired
Parts List

1k Res: 271-1321
22k Res: 271-1339
555cn Timer: 276-1723
.01uf Cap: 272-1065

**Get Only What i have list other parts will not work.

**Please make sure you are using new batteries for the best rate of fire.

Confirm working on
:new wireless
:old wireless
:wired (you will need to add a 1k res. to the pos)
:madcatz cheepy

http://www.youtube.com/v/3VRa7Vi1GjU

http://www.youtube.com/v/ew5cKOzy_6Y

Proof from kingmike with my chip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYnr5a4RvhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nfwy_yvxeOg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVHBrFL6mBc
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 04:37:57 AM by SillyNuts »

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: ** Yet A Nother Way To Rapid Fire
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 11:08:30 AM »
I'll wait for the tutorial with the schematics.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 12:37:50 PM »
That is the tut. Just a very...not good one. And a schematic would be better...but I understand this. I'll try this out right now

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 12:53:58 PM »
Yeah I'm trying it right now too, we'll see how it turns out.  Thanks

Offline bluedog

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • New
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 01:06:22 PM »
I didn't really get it, does somebody have a picture?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 01:30:15 PM »
Doesn't matter.Don't bother, it doesn't work.

By the way, pin 5 is + not pin 8. It doesn't work with that either. + on pin 8 gives another trigger and + on pin 5 (The RIGHT pin) is nothing.

There's no rapidfire here.

Offline bluedog

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • New
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 01:37:31 PM »
And I had started working on it 2 minutes before you said that

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »
yeah, I just finished it and it's not working.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 05:28:52 PM »
I could've told you right off the bat it wouldn't work. He's got the + from to controller going to pin 8 witch is CONT (I'm fairly sure it's continuous voltage. In another tut I saw, it had that wired to gnd which makes more sense if it's what I think it is. That being continuous voltage.) when, looking at a clearly labeled pinout of it, VDD is pin 5. (VDD is + in case anyone doesn't know.)

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
wow are you forreal ill prove it right now
and get my friend that i put the chip in hes controller to prove it too

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 06:27:29 PM »
the vid is uploading now and i know what yall are doing you are using a cmos low power timer you CANT USE THAT its got to be a 555cn timer ic partnumber 276-1723 dont say somthing dont work when you dont know what you are doing ask mike...

ill edit in a few mins when vid uploads

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »
hold on...

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »
pin 5 is not used AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 06:35:33 PM »
Ok every one relax a bit :D Im sure Silly only has best intentions andisno way trying to trick any one...

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 06:42:16 PM »

proof want more let me know ill take and make one tommro when radio shake opens from start to finish like i said ill even take off work to show you ...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:57:57 PM by SillyNuts »

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »
btw sorry system man i just get a lil pissy when ppl say somthing dont work when im trying to help out and ppl are doing or using the wrong parts and say it dont work

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 06:59:24 PM »
hey man, I didn't mean to sound like I'm saying that your method doesn't work.  I was just saying that mine was personally not working.  Obviously yours would work cuz why would you post it otherwise.  Lol you've come up with so many methods, why would this one not work.  Imma try again tomorrow, cuz I want to get mine to work.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »
ya man im not trying to lie to anyone about anything im a fan of this site. i sit and things of ways to do think that ppl can do without spending 234324324$ of dollers on ebay and things i know you did somthing wrong and you prob used a cmos timmer i gave the part number to the right on and im going to make another one tommro when radioshack opens and record it and in no way am i trying to trick yall just trying to help. and on the led kit do have the wrong one the one yall got has a lil black thing over the com. mine dont ill also make a vid of that.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 08:49:57 PM »
Thanks a lot man.  I really appreciate it.  I can't wait to try out the one with the led kit.  It'd be great if you can get the vids done early cuz then I can go to radio shack and buy that stuff tomorrow.  I know I used the right timer for the other one, I checked the box.  But I'm sure that I ended up wiring i wrong cuz I've never used breadboard before.

I really wanna know what this other led kit is cuz I wanna go out and get.  If you can adjust it like that, then this'll be a great rapidfire.

Thanks for helpin us out.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 08:52:17 PM »
you can also put a pot on this mod and changed how fast and slow it goes... and yes breadboard is not easy to work with... ill try to get them posted as soon as possable i work full time and im a dad so things are slow at times

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »
DUDE. DON'T EVER post like that. You're not allowed to double/triple/QUADRUPLE post!
Omg. Seriously, wth?
And NOWHERE did you ever say you can't use a CMOS low power 555 timer. No where. I'll get this stuff from RadioShack tomorrow also and test it out, it seems plausible...just one thing...tell us we can't use something, instead of just saying do this,do that, then when we try it, it doesn't work and we get yelled at for it, when you never,ever,said we couldn't use it. THANK YOU. :taunt: I'll do this tomorrow with my controller.
And, I only said the things about pin 5 because I was using a CMOS low power 555 like the other tuts use, and pin 5 is VDD, which would make this one make no sense. But, you're not using that chip...Lol.

And, I in no way meant anything against you, so I'm sorry for doubting you. Oh, and can you add a pot to this? I already have a hole in my controller for it, and it's pissing me off because nothing's in there XD Oh, and, if possible, can you show us how to make this work for both triggers without doing 2 separate things?

And, off topic, there's only 1 led kit. You must have gotten an older one or something...whenever I go, there's only 1 kit, and that's the one I have. Or, maybe, you have a newer one and I've got the older one. Who knows, all I know is mine's different.

*edit*
You CAN use a pot? Tell me o_o please. XD

*edit 2*
PLEASE dude. PLEASE. Follow the pin labels on HERE because that's the RIGHT way to label them. You have them labeled wrong, which is why I said pin 5 is VDD. On a real chip it's pin 8. Did you mean pin 8 going by your diagram, or going by the pins on the chip?

*edit 3*
Oh, I read this somewhere too...
"If you want this to work on the 360 wireless controller, you need to use a CMOS 555 timer(runs on 1.5 volts up to 16 volts, regular 555 takes a higher voltage)."
If that's true, how's yours working?? o_O I really wanna try this out so pleassee answer these questions lol.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:15:22 PM by PspKicks316 »

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »

you need to fix that, the one you have labeled as 5 is really 8
    ____
1-|____|-8
2-|555_|-7
3-|____|-6
4-|____|-5
It's been a long time

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »
DUDE. DON'T EVER post like that. You're not allowed to double/triple/QUADRUPLE post!
Omg. Seriously, wth?
And NOWHERE did you ever say you can't use a CMOS low power 555 timer. No where. I'll get this stuff from RadioShack tomorrow also and test it out, it seems plausible...just one thing...tell us we can't use something, instead of just saying do this,do that, then when we try it, it doesn't work and we get yelled at for it, when you never,ever,said we couldn't use it. THANK YOU. :taunt: I'll do this tomorrow with my controller.
And, I only said the things about pin 5 because I was using a CMOS low power 555 like the other tuts use, and pin 5 is VDD, which would make this one make no sense. But, you're not using that chip...Lol.

And, I in no way meant anything against you, so I'm sorry for doubting you. Oh, and can you add a pot to this? I already have a hole in my controller for it, and it's pissing me off because nothing's in there XD Oh, and, if possible, can you show us how to make this work for both triggers without doing 2 separate things?

And, off topic, there's only 1 led kit. You must have gotten an older one or something...whenever I go, there's only 1 kit, and that's the one I have. Or, maybe, you have a newer one and I've got the older one. Who knows, all I know is mine's different.

*edit*
You CAN use a pot? Tell me o_o please. XD
Did you even watch the video?  He even reads off the name of the timer.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 09:15:36 PM »
you need to fix that, the one you have labeled as 5 is really 8
    ____
1-|____|-8
2-|555_|-7
3-|____|-6
4-|____|-5
There's my problem then.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 09:24:35 PM »
Did you even watch the video?  He even reads off the name of the timer.
Did you even read? I said don't double post. THERE'S your problem. >_>;;

And, yeah I did watch it. I have the only 555 timer my Radioshack had. I'll do this tomorrow, now get the :censored: off my back I'm sick of it.

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2008, 09:59:20 PM »

This is the exact same mod I posted July 29th. https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=21341.0 There are good pics there.

The timer that should be used is Radio Shack # 276-1718 - TLC555 Low Power Timer IC

And this mod, with the correct parts, does work.... period.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »
Did you even read? I said don't double post. THERE'S your problem. >_>;;

And, yeah I did watch it. I have the only 555 timer my Radioshack had. I'll do this tomorrow, now get the :censored: off my back I'm sick of it.
Dude you're just hatin the world right now.  Seriously, you're automatically saying this isn't working and flipin out when people say that you have no right in doing so.  You're just pissin Silly off.  Get the  :censored: off his back.

Chill.....

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2008, 10:11:22 PM »
The timer that should be used is Radio Shack # 276-1718 - TLC555 Low Power Timer IC
He said you can't use the low power one.
Dude you're just hatin the world right now.  Seriously, you're automatically saying this isn't working and flipin out when people say that you have no right in doing so.  You're just pissin Silly off.  Get the  :censored: off his back.
Dude? Are you :censored:ing serious? Listen to yourself! YOU said it didn't work either! YOU have no right in saying anything either then! Yes. I'm pissing silly off because he left out the most crucial detail that screwed us all up. Whoopdy:censored:ingdoo. Seriously, lay off me. Please. You made the same mistake I did, yet you flame me for it.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2008, 10:54:16 PM »
He said you can't use the low power one.Dude? Are you :censored:ing serious? Listen to yourself! YOU said it didn't work either! YOU have no right in saying anything either then! Yes. I'm pissing silly off because he left out the most crucial detail that screwed us all up. Whoopdy:censored:ingdoo. Seriously, lay off me. Please. You made the same mistake I did, yet you flame me for it.
No, I didn't make that mistake.  I got the exact one he had in the vid.  I'm just a dumbass when it comes to soldering... lol

I'm sayin that mine isn't working.  I'm not sayin that the whole method doesn't work.  I'm sure it works cuz why the hell would he post it. 

I don't see how we can argue about this any further.  Silly messed up and didn't say specifically about the type of timer.  That one guy's saying that Silly messed up the numbering, which probably is what's got me messed up.  And most of all NEITHER of us knows whether it works or not.  There....done.....

We'll just have to wait for the new tut

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2008, 11:38:46 PM »
Or until one of us can get to the store and try it out. I'll be away this weekend, I just remembered. If no one has it this way when I get back, I'll work on it using this tut. (Just trying to figure out the wiring and all).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal