Author Topic: ** Yet A Nother Way To Rapid Fire  (Read 50509 times)

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: ** Yet A Nother Way To Rapid Fire
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:32 AM »
and no 5 is not 8 wire it like i said and it will work omg are you forreal kid y would i get somthing i did wrong lawl dont matter how you think your right you are not sorry wire like i said guys it will work

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 12:21:48 AM »
btw sorry system man i just get a lil pissy when ppl say somthing dont work when im trying to help out and ppl are doing or using the wrong parts and say it dont work

Welcome to my world. :w00t:

I just want to say i try it and it work fine for me ..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:24:08 AM by KingMike_OS »

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 12:29:58 AM »
ok im done with this ill will be posting the start to end vid like i said but im done posting after that you kids need to learn you dont know everything ...

1. whoever  siad that this is the same chip as you posted bull:censored: you used a cmos low power time that wont work with my project

2. i did not get any pins wrong i dont give 2 :censored:s what you say about vdd wire like i said it will work stop thinking you know somthing you dont and :censored: might work. stop changing what dont need to be

3. the dam low powered chip does not time microseconds. this one does that simple

4. iv posted 5 diff ways on how to do rapid fire and thay all work ppl add me everyday saying "thanks it works man" thats all i do this for to help ppl out

5. get off MY back cuz you cant do somthing right or follow rules

im done with this drama on this do it right and it work do it wrong and well emm ?

im not a :censored: at all nor do i dislike anyone on this forum im just sick of kids thinking thay know somthing ? ill mod () around you any day of the week or you want to jump in C#/vb.net you schooled there too ? see what i mean i know what im talking about iv been doing this kind of :censored: for years im not just some noob that found this site my buddy wanted me to post here and share with ppl cuz the way i am i dont see why ppl should have to pay when you can teach someone and thay may sore with it and become the next bill gates ....\

sorry to everyone
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:50:37 AM by SillyNuts »

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »
thanks mike bro and did i have the pins wrong ? didint think so

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »
ill keep my projects private untill further notice

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 01:44:03 AM »
sorry about posting again i keep geting msg about the timer ok one more time guys you need the 555cn timer ic nothing else i posted the part number once ill do it agin 276-1723 watch the video get the right parts

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 02:13:27 AM »
ok sillynuts u double post more then once...just so u kno there is a modify button were u can edit ur previous post and add more...n/e ways im off topic who did you get mad at...srry if i ask..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:17:09 AM by Blazinkaos »

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 02:22:14 AM »
i didint really get mad persay but ppl didint follow what i said and thay tryed doing it there own way and it didint work then thay tryed saying my mod didint work when me mike and a few other ppl have tested it and it works fine.

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 02:25:39 AM »
ahh i see yea it happens.
let them do there way then and screw up there controller.
But Silly do kno of the no chip rapid fire mod works with more then one game, besides COD4.

illusionistpro

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 02:35:03 AM »
Sillynuts, great mods :clap: I think its a necessity for some dumb*ss to post in every rapid fire thread that it doesn't work, when in reality they mostly all do.  I read through the majority of them sizing up which i wanna go for.  Are you able to turn these into sleeper mods and wire it to the triggers?

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 02:40:37 AM »
Are you able to turn these into sleeper mods and wire it to the triggers?
Im new at this controller moding but wat do u mean by the sleeper mod.
Is that like where you dnt notice the rapid fire trigger on the controller or some how u can turn if off am i close..

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 03:05:56 AM »
yes you can turn it in to sleeper mod watch to proof vid mine is really the same way as sleeper the button turns it on and off. so yes you could put it on the sync button like kingmikes sleeper

and yes blazinkaos it does work with more then cod halo it works with and unreal t

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 03:10:26 AM »
Ahh nice...what the link to the vid for the sleeper..
Thanks Silly i appreciate it.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 03:12:48 AM »
wait do you want to see kingmikes sleeper or my vid ?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 05:00:48 AM »
5. get off MY back cuz you cant do somthing right or follow rules
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????????????????????
You :censored:ing yell at us for RULES when you're sitting here BREAKING THEM! :censored:ing hell! And get the :censored: off my back, and LEARN2:censored:INGREAD.

:censored: this

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2008, 07:40:51 AM »
wow how about you shut the :censored: up i wouldent break the damn rules if it was not for lil :censored:s like your self :censored:ing  dumbass ... and when i say follow the rules im talking about the mod dumb :censored:

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2008, 08:11:48 AM »
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????????????????????
You :censored:ing yell at us for RULES when you're sitting here BREAKING THEM! :censored:ing hell! And get the :censored: off my back, and LEARN2:censored:INGREAD.

:censored: this
Omg?!  You just keep coming back here just to  :censored: @ people.  If you want everybody to quit tellin you how you shouldn't be tearin SillyNuts apart, then just stop posting.  Easy as that. 

It's funny cuz ur pissed that everyone else is  :censored: @ u.  The only reason people are is because you're insulting Silly's work.  So just shut the  :censored: up about alla this, or leave the his thread.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2008, 08:17:59 AM »
Where'd the love in this world go...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 11:46:53 AM by Reaper »

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2008, 08:38:51 AM »
He said you can't use the low power one.

I posted these pictures on July 29th.

****EDIT****

Removed pics so others won't mix Sillys parts with mine.

This is what Sillynuts posted Aug. 7th.

It sure looks like the same layout to me. So I do know it will work with a low current timer. If fact, I'd recommend it if you want to install it in a wireless controller. Sillys first vid shows him installing it in a wired controller, which runs at a higher voltage that a wireless.

@ Silly... thanks for posting a vid of it working. I don't have a cam yet or I would have posted a vid.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 12:33:15 PM by bill16504 »

Offline bluedog

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • New
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »
I'm glad I followed it through, work works pretty good- just a little buggy because it shoots partially then the rest of the clip.

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 09:38:31 AM »
stay in school kid and get a dig. or 3 like most of us and then find a nice forum and try helping ppl like we do not w h o r e  around the forum with your lil art team tag as if anyone gives 2 :censored:s im 22 years old and have seen 10 year olds have more respect then you. your dad needs you beat your ass every now and then give you some act right lil boy ........

if your gonna flame at someone which you shouldn't anyway, do it in such a way that you don't involve the persons age or comparing his age to your own, what he has done has got nothing to do with his age, it just makes you look like them stereotypical bastards that assume all teens are aggressive etc. yeah i'm 14, i know what it's like, i'll wait for you to flame at me for taking his back, bet your gonna involve my age in that aswell then.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »
*ignore nem.** yah bill bro its not the same i use a .01 not .1 and i use a smaller cap. with dif res. and the 555cn timer ic works better in the wireless then it does in the wired. in fact iv put them in 4 of my buddys controllers all wireless. and i know its not the same layout becuz i made them like um monday befor last... the time stamp is on the vid. but ya your timer will work just dont as fast its not micro sec.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 09:56:51 AM by SillyNuts »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 10:02:56 AM »
Ok, I'm ignoring that post. It's already been reported.

Explain to me this, Sillynonuts, you told me I was wrong because I used the low power cmos 555 timer. Now, you're telling him it will work perfectly :censored:ing fine.

Which is it now? If you can use the low power, you have no right in telling me I'm wrong, because I'm not.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 10:15:55 AM »
ok im going to say this agin hes does work with hes parts list............ my timer wont work with hes parts and hes timer wont work with mine you get it now ?

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
Thank you >_>
Now can you stop flaming me and maybe we could actually have a CALM discussion about this?

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2008, 10:29:30 AM »
dude i dont try to flame anyone about anything but when i post somthing i know works and i give a parts list and all that good stuff and ppl dont get the right part or somthing and thay get a part that might be the same so thay think and try it and it dont work and then say that o well this is bs this dont work guys dont bother kinda :censored:s with me a lil.

im not trying to post stuff that dont work.. think about it if it dont work why would i post it ya know ? i mean i know it works and works great i talked to kingmike on the phone last night and he said he tested it works great and hes going to make a vid to show it .... he also said he knows how ppl are im starting to find out what hes talking about.

so man if you want to do it just go to radioshack and get the right timer and stuff and you will love it it shoots fast and you can put a pot on it and make it faster i will be making another vid as soon as my radioshack gets more 555cn timers thrus. i got all thay had left to mod my buddys controller .. and on the new vid ill make it as simple and plan as i can for you guys and add a pot so you can make it as fast or slow as you want...

and to the guy that said its a lil glitchy try brand new batt. or powerpack this chip loves new batt.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
Whatever. Yeah, I'll be doing this Monday when I can (then some more Halo3 with my friend, I just got it yesterday along with SC4 :D ). Thanks for the tut and all.
MY Shack only had 1 timer, and I didn't see a regular one there that day. And I was trying a different tut I found for using the low power timer, so I tried it on this, too.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2008, 10:36:52 AM »
ya i know a few ppl tryed a low power timer and bills tut will work with it but if you ask me the 555cn is the way to go if you know about timers the cn is going to do the job a lot faster you seen the proof vid i mean you can really get much faster.. unless you get kingmikes chip and iv tested hes chip vs my homemade chip and yes it is faster but not by much at all

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2008, 10:42:08 AM »
ya i know a few ppl tryed a low power timer and bills tut will work with it but if you ask me the 555cn is the way to go if you know about timers the cn is going to do the job a lot faster you seen the proof vid i mean you can really get much faster.. unless you get kingmikes chip and iv tested hes chip vs my homemade chip and yes it is faster but not by much at all
I plan on getting his for one of my other controllers when his new one (With the RoL feature on the controller) comes out. But, I want to do a 555 timer method on my good controller because I already have buttons in there and a hole for my pot >_>

Just a question, do you know when you'll have a tut or daigram or whatever up onhow to add the pot to it or use it for both triggers?

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »
i might have one up in the next few days bro like i said my radioshack dont have no more 555cn. i might go to the next town to get them.. If not i will post the new tut with the pot thrus. promise*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal