Author Topic: Browsing while in Internet Radio?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Browsing while in Internet Radio?
« on: September 20, 2008, 05:55:36 PM »
Any way to do this? Like a .prx that will trick the PSP or something? I don't know, but it would be nice.

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: Browsing while in Internet Radio?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:09:30 PM »
Actually its quite siple to do. first set a search enginge such as google as your homepage in the internet browser. you will use this to launch other websites. Then go into the internet radio player and hold square and press r to make a new page. then click triangle and click on the internet home button. then youll see that the search engine will appear. just use the search engine to launch other sites.

ill pm u this also in case you dont see this.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Browsing while in Internet Radio?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »
Actually its quite siple to do. first set a search enginge such as google as your homepage in the internet browser. you will use this to launch other websites. Then go into the internet radio player and hold square and press r to make a new page. then click triangle and click on the internet home button. then youll see that the search engine will appear. just use the search engine to launch other sites.

ill pm u this also in case you dont see this.

Ok, thanks. I thought that's what you were supposed to do, but I wasn't sure. I tried it before, but it didn't work. Maybe it was just my internet connection...

EDIT: It worked. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 01:33:53 PM by Thorax »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal