Author Topic: Quick Rapid Fire Question (Again?!?!?)  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Head In Jar Man

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Quick Rapid Fire Question (Again?!?!?)
« on: October 06, 2008, 03:11:25 PM »
Sry, about this new topic, but my old one got removed cause some people dont understand my sense of humour. okay, incase you diddnt know, im working on a rapid fire mod for the b button and im a bit of a noob(beginners section ftw). if your wondering why, the new gears of war game (GoW2) is comming out with an automatic chainsaw battle function when both players have a lance out and one person engages in a chainsaw. The battle is basically who can mash b the fastest, so i figure i would adjust my mod to make me win everytime. i found the solder point, and everything but i have a quick question. The guides and pictures i have found where to add an extra b button. In the picture bellow i was going to solder a wire to the b button input (red circle) and then to my switch, followed by my 555 timer chip. but then i thought that this would require me to hold the b button down while pressing the N.O. button. I was wondering if i could figure out a way to make it so i dont have to hold in the b button, using the common input(green circle)(pic referenced http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/jeremydammit/bxybuttons.jpg ). Thanx, sry about the wall o text, and any percieved rudeness, you guys amaze me with your skills.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal