Author Topic: testing the Cod edition 3 mode rapid fire chip  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Winterz117

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
testing the Cod edition 3 mode rapid fire chip
« on: October 27, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »
so i was one of gameroms chosen beta testers and now is when i post all about my thoughts and experiences with the product.

install: so the install went smooth as can be! really easy to install theres like 10 connections needed so wiring it up takes like 10 min. i put the chip in the install thread gameroms posted and it fit really snugly. it was a little tight in the back where the chip was when i was putting the controller back together so i just sanded the inside of the back down a little and it was all good :)

and heres a pic of my controller put together. i put my buttons in different places, feel free to try it if u feel inclined. (the reload above the x button was harder cuz u need to make room for it, kinda tricky)

gameplay: man this chip runs smooooth! i have the 555 timer on another controller which is ok, but its choppy and eventually stopped working all together. this runs extraordinarily smooth on all modes!
the reload works flawlessly and really helps out alot :victory:

guns: you guys could probly figure this out if u have the chip but for those thinking about buying it here is a list of my favorite guns to use rapidfire on

G3: probly my favorite, not too wild, good strength and range, great accuracy
pistols: great for when u run out of ammo, or just wana piss people off  :yess:
m14: great for rapidfire, a bit wilder than the g3 but is also stronger
snipers: works with semi auto snipers like the dragunuv and the m21. dragunuv is really wild and not really good for it but the m21 is great. i like using it on countdown

if your going to be using the g3 or the m14 i suggest bandoleer because you can run out of ammo quickly

if you have any questions feel free to message me!

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: testing the Cod edition 3 mode rapid fire chip
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 06:34:44 AM »
remember it has 3-mode speed select also, hold the on/off button till led flashes, 1 time for mode 1, 2 times for mode 2, 3 times for mode 3.
lets you adjust to the speed you want,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal