Author Topic: noob question about psp slim max memory  (Read 1695 times)

Offline terry2011

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
noob question about psp slim max memory
« on: October 28, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »
Can anyone tell me what is the current max capacity of the PSP Slim ? is it 4gb max or 8gb? i try to search but im not getting an answer. I have a psp slim with version 3.90 m33-2 with a 4gb atm, so am I max out?. I see the photofast can upgrade my psp to 32gb or 64gb, but my question is with just my psp slim what is the max I can buy as far as memory wise. Thanks for answering.

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
Re: noob question about psp slim max memory
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »
as far as I know there is no memory limit.  And I know for a fact that you can get 64gb from the photofast.

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »
Dark_AleX's CFW eliminated the memory card limit. if you can connect it to the psp and have it able to be read, its possible. heck, if oyu connected a 500 GB hd to a psp, it probably would read it
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline terry2011

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 11:44:43 PM »
so do you guys know if there are other good memory stick out there that work good with the psp slim beside the sony pro duo? I'm looking for a 8gb or a 16gb memory stick. I was thinking of using the photofast cr3100 and a 16gb sdhc card that sell on amazon.com but i think $81 for these 2 is kinda expensive. Am I nuts to think so? or there are other option ?

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 06:53:48 PM »
As for the sticks, unless you do an sd mod of that sort, pro duo or a pro duo adapter to take mini sd cards id really the only thing you can use.

And 81$ for both 16 gig sd cards? Thats a freakin steal considering an 8 gig duo is over a hundred.

I recall reading somewhere that the limit is something around 1024 gigs, as per DAX's CF. He changed it to that, so in terms of a psp mem card issue, size wont really be an issue.

Offline LeadBaron

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 01:56:44 PM »
Dark_AleX's CFW eliminated the memory card limit. if you can connect it to the psp and have it able to be read, its possible. heck, if oyu connected a 500 GB hd to a psp, it probably would read it

Not removed altogether, but he may as well have. The limit is still 2 TB ;)
First one to hook up the equivalent of 2 TB to a PSP gets 20 bucks.

Offline Chi-kitory

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Nes Warlord
    • Emuwizards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 02:19:57 PM »
the highest mem stick that works is 16 gigs with out other programs as of now...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal