Author Topic: Damn Strict Schools  (Read 7885 times)

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
Damn Strict Schools
« on: December 09, 2008, 05:35:14 PM »
do you go to one? how strict is it? well personally i got a chance to go to this school but wne there for a tour and i loved it but hate it at the same time.  it gives you career chances but the school is reatarted. they have their own wanan be start bucks and their own gaming comp lab(cool to me) the school gave the kids money to build the comps. everykid has a laptop to use from school. well w/e on to other things they evne have a damn bank in there that the kids manage. :O well heres the website. tell me about your strict schools. THIS DAMN SCHOOL HAS A THICK ID AND GUESS WHY? IT HAS A DAMN TRCKER IN THE ID A  :censored:  :censored: TRACKER CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

https://academy.springisd.org/
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 12:06:23 PM by noah03ark »

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
Re: Damn Strict School's
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 05:38:06 PM »
so innovate systems that prepare you for the real world and use technologies to integrate and keep students safe are stupid?

dang

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »
omg wow... what kinda tracker??? like mm gps based or rfid or what??? omg its scary but wonderful

and mmm I would love to be in such a school..... my school is low tech.... we got wifi like 2months ago and new computers in the lab like a month ago but no one even uses wifi (i dont know why) and when i use wifi on my devices (it uses my school login and pass), the teachers look at me suspiciously and think i am hacking or something because half of them don't even know what wifi does.... lol .... its really weird ..... I am the only person in the school who knows how to use all the features and people are scared of me and think I will hack into their profiles.....i know stuff but i are not a hacker.... but there are good things about it too, some teachers let me do whatever i want to on the computers,(play games off my usb and stuff)  i even get to be the admin sometimes because whenever something messes up I get to fix it and they log me in as admin :)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:49:59 PM by Bhawan »

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 05:54:50 PM »
my school is like the first one
but my school gives us 1-4 hour lunch on mon wed fri we had wifi for 4 years now

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 05:58:31 PM »
I wouldn't go there because they seem very full of themselves.  Almost like they're better than everyone else.  I looked through and this really bothered me,

I mean, it's a high school, not a college...

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »
I wouldn't go there because they seem very full of themselves.  Almost like they're better than everyone else.  I looked through and this really bothered me,

just because its a high school dosn't mean it cant do challenging stuff

obviously they do think they're better than everyone else becasue they have...money....lots and lots of...sweet, sweet money

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:56:44 PM »

Heh it sounds like a Reprogramming School. a Brainwashing school... Indoctrination...

But Umm That Whole Thing about 2015 that's what Rochester Institute of Technology is for. Woot..

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 10:58:51 PM »
Heh it sounds like a Reprogramming School. a Brainwashing school... Indoctrination...

But Umm That Whole Thing about 2015 that's what Rochester Institute of Technology is for. Woot..

DAMN YOU MY PLANS A RUINED!

DAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

Offline VoX

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »
Damn, I'd get brainwashed for all that stuff....cool.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 04:36:20 AM »

lol that is not gonna come tru any time soon. my damn school is bad then a :censored:. teachers cant even control some of us. i heard we're getting those id's next year :( its :censored:ed up

bad part is its gps they know where you are at any givin point of time. :(

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 04:40:06 AM »
just get a gps jammer

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 04:55:24 AM »
or TAKE OFF THE ID TAG its what i did never got caught put it at the edge of the building they think your still at school

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 05:47:13 AM »
lol i wonder if they ever send out a search party to find the dead student that doesnt move

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
LOL. But yeah it sounds like one of those preppy schools.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 09:12:32 AM »
lol i wonder if they ever send out a search party to find the dead student that doesnt move

or look up on the roof for someone thats about to jump

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 09:16:23 AM »
lol then they see the ID card sitting under the bush, and they release their hounds...

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »
My school makes us wear RFID cards (my new school), your supposed to swipe it on a reader for every single class, it should be able to read instantly, we would get laptops for every lesson (apart from PE lol),  every class will have top range quad cores computers, and all that BS, it costed 20 MILLION!!!! Its on bbc if you want to see it, but, i think they have exagarated a little bit, well alot, the readers doesnt even work properly, so we only do it for registration, but we take a register anyway, so there is no point, just wasting time IMO, it takes about 10 seconds just to read it, so everybody starts pushing each other trying to swipe theres, its not even a flat surface, so everybodys cards gets snapped and stuff, and that BEEP sound that its supposed to let out when it was successful is so quiet that only when its completly silent you can hear it, and this is a UK east london school (bad area) so the schools arnt gonna be a quiet posh school. For the 1000 students they have about 20 laptops around the school :| and to make it even more gay, no students can even use them, and thing is, the so called quad cores are old single cored agp ddr pcs from my old school WTF!!!!

I think we got lied to a bit

Atleast i got some choices for work experience (I submitted mine, not sure the US do this though)

Im either gonna be working in Currys :D lol

or be and ICT technician at a school

(For 2 weeks, full time)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 11:51:40 AM »

Atleast i got some choices for work experience (I submitted mine, not sure the US do this though)

Im either gonna be working in Currys :D lol

or be and ICT technician at a school

(For 2 weeks, full time)

When's your work experience? Im gonna go probably to Maplin in Hammersmith, dunno where else to go lol.

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 11:58:44 AM »
When's your work experience? Im gonna go probably to Maplin in Hammersmith, dunno where else to go lol.
I had to chose mine now, but im gonna start from end of april to the halfway in march (cant remember exact dates)

I could have worked in my local maplins lol (Tottenham hale, new one lol, its massive)

but, I couldnt really be bothered just to go all the way there just to ask if I can work there, and if I did, it wont be that good for me lol, that one opens at like 8am, and closes at 8pm, 12 hour shifts! lol

But, currys was on this list, that was like a quick and easy way to chose your jobs, and i picked it (nobody else can pick it now lol)

main reason, because my dad works (he owns a company) just oppisite the one i should be working at, so instead of taking the hour bikeride, or the half hour wait in cold then ride in somebodys armpit bus ride (I hate TFL lol, in my area, there are like 20 buses on the routes that nobody takes, and like 2 for the route EVERYBODY takes, and thing is, the realease the same bus straight after another in my route like idiots so you wait DOUBLE as long, like an hour, and then 2 buses come, and thing is, the 2nd one, that is always empty never opens its doors so yeah, it sucks) i can just catch a ride with my dad, and theres an ikea next to it, so i can go there for lunch, their lunch is nice, and theres a burger king if i really want one lol

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
Re: Damn Strict Schools
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 01:33:19 PM »
well w/e the school has everything. own car shop they even have a viper in there. dodge donated it :( own nursery, vet shop, engineering and everything. its like if you have a class on my school they bring you over here and if you have it over there they bring you over there. its waste of gas :(

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 01:40:53 PM »
I'd love to go to a school like this! There wouldnt be a bunch of friggin immature teenagers running around damaging stuff ect. People that do stupid stuff at school make me hate school

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 01:46:01 PM »
I'd love to go to a school like this! There wouldnt be a bunch of friggin immature teenagers running around damaging stuff ect. People that do stupid stuff at school make me hate school

i agree...so true...

why do people think its funny to not flush a  :censored: toilet! its disgusting...  :censored: heads themselves...hoestly it bothers me

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 02:03:30 PM »
and that school would really prepare you for the realworld. I got the chance to do a welding apprenticeship for a big company during the summer and for the first 3 months of school and I must say that it has changed my perspective a lot on what school does to help you. Now if only others would see it the same way...

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
i would love to go to that school but everyone says its not right. and w/e but idk i want to becoem a car mechanic and computer repair tech(build my own comps :D)

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 03:55:36 PM »
sooo true... i hate stupid kids.... we had new $100 dj headphones in our comp lab last year and freggin people used em to throw at each other, choke other with the cords etc.... it was truly a mess, people have no respect for technology ...... they had a wifi system installed in the school and the routers were on the walls and stupid people ripped their antennas off... :angry:

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 05:24:52 PM »
i agree...so true...

why do people think its funny to not flush a  :censored: toilet! its disgusting...  :censored: heads themselves...hoestly it bothers me

Um, hate to burst your bubble, but I go to an extremely high tech and expensive college, and that still happens.  But not before they piss on the seats and floor.   :eyebrow:
I REALLY want to live off campus, or at least in an on-campus apartment.  Dorms SUCK when it comes to the bathrooms. (I've heard some gruesome stories about the girls bathrooms *shudders*)

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »
Um, hate to burst your bubble, but I go to an extremely high tech and expensive college, and that still happens.  But not before they piss on the seats and floor.   :eyebrow:
I REALLY want to live off campus, or at least in an on-campus apartment.  Dorms SUCK when it comes to the bathrooms. (I've heard some gruesome stories about the girls bathrooms *shudders*)
you're not bursting my bubble, because this happens everywhere (because there are idiots who think its funny, basically everywhere)

one can hope because of this school's exclusivity (perhaps minimizing the foolishness quota), and security, that this might not happen..one can only..only hope..that there is one place in the world where noone does that..

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
thats why i hate kids who always play around. sometimes is ok but not all the time. i play sometimes but i dont destroy electronic stuff. ill handle them liek they are mines. :D rip to misshandled electronics :( lol

Offline buickgnx

• gba modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • www.MactasticMendezisawesome.com
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »
i hate being one of the smartest kid in 7th grade, i was in math class and my social studies so i can help a kid delete stuff on a project. thats what my district is like lol.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 06:53:55 PM by buickgnx »

PsychoticWolf , MactasticMendez and Skullmaster, mike and 802Chives (and all the others:) are the Best Admins On ACIDMODS

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »
whait what ? ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal