Author Topic: somebody please compile this code for me  (Read 2707 times)

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
somebody please compile this code for me
« on: December 12, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »
MPLAB is refusing to run on my pc and I need this code converted to hex real quick,heres the file:
http://www.ke4nyv.com/ledb.c
whoever compiles into hex for me will earn my eternal gratitude!
(I'm using pic16f88,the code is for pic16f84,but the f88 is backwards compatible with the pic16f84 )
Thanks.
Derp.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: somebody please compile this code for me
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:39:58 AM »
can you post as .asm? I copied and pasted this trying to compile as asm and it fails every time, 30 errors and 3 warnings. to start with its telling me wrong caracters(/). its telling me badopcomand (bit), and expected end, and over 100 lines? but I see no end. I dont know alot about this, but I tried and mplab cant compile your code. I would go to thier website and use a template then repost it and I will try agian.

**edit**
here are the results of your code, maybe it makes more since to you than me??

Warning[205] C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 3 : Found directive in column 1. (__CONFIG)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 7 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 8 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 9 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 10 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 11 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 12 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 13 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 14 : Illegal opcode (bit)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 16 : Illegal opcode (int)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 17 : Illegal opcode (int)
Error[108]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 19 : Illegal character (/)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 20 : Illegal opcode (pause_1)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 21 : Illegal opcode (pause_2)
Error[108]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 23 : Illegal character (/)
Error[122]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 24 : Illegal opcode (main)
Error[108]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 25 : Illegal character ({)
Warning[207] C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 27 : Found label after column 1. (TRISB)
Warning[207] C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 28 : Found label after column 1. (PORTB)
Error[139]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 131 : Maximum of 100 lines inside WHILE-ENDW
Error[129]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 188 : Expected (ENDW)
Error[129]   C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\MATT\DESKTOP\RYANS CODE.TXT 189 : Expected (END)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 10:44:48 AM by modded matt »

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 07:31:20 AM »
your code is a C code, so we would need to know what compiler it was written for.  There are dozens of c compilers and not all will be the same.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 11:11:59 AM »
oh sorry,it's written in hi-tech c,thanks chives :D
Derp.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 12:46:25 PM »
do you still want it compiled? If so I am unfamiliar with the header files for C projects, are the included files listed in ur C code?

PM me if you want to get together on MSN and get this thing working for you, also just try reinstalling MPLAB, maybe downgrade to a earlier version using the repair option in the install wizard. I seem to remember breaking mplab at some point and uninstalling and reinstalling seemed to cure it.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:17 AM »
thanks for the help chives,but I've decided to use a pic12f629 and some of my own code instead of this code which is for use on a 16f84,
uber mega thanks
Derp.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »
np, let me know if you need any assembly help or whatever. I have done some code for the 12F675 which is in the same series.  :victory:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal