Author Topic: The wonderul adventures of Mr.Chav and Luke....  (Read 5650 times)

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

The wonderul adventures of Mr.Chav and Luke....
« on: December 26, 2008, 05:20:04 AM »
One summers day in the middle of winter two lads were wondering through the streets of Tokyo.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
Re: The wonderul adventures of Mr.Chav and Luke....
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 05:24:01 AM »
looking for the closest toilet (Being Mr. Chav forgot to the toilet back at Mc - Donalds) When they stumbled upon something strange it looked a bit like a..

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 05:25:03 AM »
shoe. The pair waited for some time staring until they realised it was just a

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 05:29:41 AM »
Chopped of foot "Meh, Unlucky for them" Luke says, "Who gives a  :censored: " Said Mr.Chav. They just kept on walking looking for the nearest toilet. (Well Luke was walking, Mr.Chav was Jumping up and down holding his crotch). But Suddenly Luke

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 05:45:03 AM »
thought it would be funny to set off a shop security alarm, three Ninja security guards came flipping out of nowhere, "OH SHi-" Luke exclaimed and legged it.
"Aw here we go again" sighs Mr.Chav and with that he whips down his breaks and urinates all over the Ninja Security Guards.
This angers them and leads them to whip out katana swords and chase the pair, So here they are running through the streets...

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 05:52:39 AM »
(Luke was straight forward sprinting, But Mr. Chav Was showing off his fancy parkour.. ( Running of walls ) ) Mr. Chav "Yelled Were sorry we swear!!" *The guards stopped chasing us.. but Luke stupidly yelled "NOT!!! You lil fattys!!" Yet again Luke Exclaimed And Legged It..! Mr. Chav was all tied out so he stopped at the next burger bar (being where nearly 500m in front of them) And he orders A Cheese-Burger and  :censored: Nuggets To Go Mr . Chav exclaimed "Where All good to go now" Luke says "Where should we hide?"

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 05:55:42 AM »
we dont hide when we can fly !
With that luke clutched on to Mr.Chav's leg, like a dog does when it's aorused, and they shot up into the sky all Neo style.
Althoguh practically within thart second both of their attention spans ran out and they got bored.
They dropped back to the ground and mounted the ninjas shoting "Ride em cowboy" and other cheesy western lines.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 05:59:41 AM »
Luke And Mr. Chav quickly got bored of that, So they decided to start playing a game to see who can stay on the Ninja's backs for the longest.. Mr. Chav won cause of his super lanky-ness he rapped his legs arounf the whole body of the ninja!!. They quickly got bored of that so they decided to..

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2008, 06:01:46 AM »
Base Jump without parachutes over large crowds roaming the streets. This new urban sport was a success as the roaming people broke the fall of the pair allowing for many more adventures to continue. However suddenly, Mid flight,

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2008, 06:28:25 AM »
Mr . Chav Started to Cry, Luke Says "Chavy why are you crying?", "I'm not crying, im sweating through my eyes" .. Whatever Luke thinks.. "Eh".. They continue to fall then suddnely the crowd moves *Chav and Luke hit the ground so hard they went all the way to the subway" When they recovered Chav went to..

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 06:30:43 AM »
Suddenly, a huge bang resounded through the town. Luke and Mr. chav were astonished to see that H-Sauce joined them, looking exactly like han:censored: at the beginning of the movie. Mr. Chav the shouted screw you, strangled and killed him. "Serves you right for killing me in your story!" he shouts, ending with an evil cackle.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2008, 06:37:55 AM »
Chav Says "Who the hell is this kid..!" , Luke Says " I dunno".. *Chase pulls out gun. Shoots H-Sauce in the head* Luke Says " Hey, that was mean.. wait i got an idea lets put in a one of those special baths of wanted..." a few miutes later after putting h-sauce in the bath they get bored and walk.. Chase says "ANyone up for tacos ?" Luke shouts " Im in!!" so they head off to find the closet taco store

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 06:54:16 AM »
after consuming enough tacos to feed all third world countries the go for a walk, On their travels they purchase A goldFish named Fish, a pair of new trainers and an evil giant quid. They realised very quickly that buying an evil giant squid was a bad idea, with all the suction cups and beakyness so had to dispatch of it quickly, Luke ....

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2008, 07:01:03 AM »
Decided it would be funny if he put the Evil Squid on some randoms head.. So luke went hid behind something and waited for the rite moment to pop out.. 1, 2, 3 He Ploped the squid on the ninjas on the heads that where chasing us before.. Luke exlaimed and Leggef it Once again. Mr . Chav Sighs "Not Again" Chavvy randomly pops in front of the ninjas and coat hangers them both.. Luke Says "Pheww, Close one, I think we should go see if..

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2008, 07:06:02 AM »
KFC has any of those little popcorn chickens, Those things rock. Upon realising that they had eaten almost all of Tokyo's produce they decided to pull a funny on Tokyo, They recreated a realistic Giant Lizard which for Legal reasons we cant call Godzilla, But it's Godzilla But not really. and A Giant Gorilla that for those same reasons we cant call king-Kong, But it is King Kong, But not really..... THey programmed The Not-Godzilla to terrorize the streets and the nto king Kong to molest tall buildings while they giggled like little school girls on their private jet to ...

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2008, 07:12:14 AM »
To the other side of the world Lukes house.. They decided it got boring after Mr. Chavs did a triple backflip off my roof.. so they decided to fly all the way to the uk and chill at Mr.Chavs house for the night.. When they woke up they where surprised to see that Mr . Chavs mum had visitors over and the shower was down the hall way (It was the hottest night ever.. ) Mr . Chav slept naked and Luke only slept in undies so they where so puzzled think what can they do?  :dntknw:

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »
Mr.Chav holds no shame so strolls down dripping of sweat, TUrns on hte shower and walks into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, waving to hsi mum's friends as he passes

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2008, 07:19:36 AM »
Luke Rolled on the floor laughing..  :huh: :huh: Indy gets dressed and says "Here use the towel.. " Luke walked down the hall way with a towel rapped around himm... Before luke went into the shower luke took a quick poo mid way though a crocidle jumped out of the toilet and bit his bottem.. Luke yelped and..

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2008, 09:29:01 AM »

not part of story

post more im enjoying this story - i command you lol

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2008, 09:54:17 AM »
Stay TUned for further adventures of Mr.Chav and luke when Western Australia Rises with the sun.

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 10:42:02 AM »
Lmao Nice. was a good laugh. Tho near the End it gotten weird.. :tup:

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »
running out of ideas it was very early in the morning :laughing:

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2008, 05:04:24 PM »
Chapter 2
[/size]
One super hot summers day MR.Chav and Luke where wondering the outback of AUSTRALIA stopping every 5 mins because
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 05:13:22 PM by IndyChav »

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2008, 05:09:31 PM »
the crotchal chafing was killing Luke, Indy on the other hand was quite content in his Cargo shorts and lack of Underwear.

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2008, 05:13:10 PM »
After 5 Mins of walking, They just called a cab..  :boxed: They asked to go to the nearest starbucks (We heard they had a 2 for 1 deal) After 2 hours drive we were there!!.. But we were astonished to see the deal was over.. Mr. Chav got so hyped and walked in and jumped over the counter and took some randoms Coffees and ran off, Once And again Luke Exclaimed and Legged it

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »
While hot stepping like a 70's Roller Disco Participant on hot colas at a hot dog convention, Indy downed his coffee. What he hadn't realised was that the coffee belonged to a person whom studied under the art of Voodoo. Strange things started happening to Indy, He looked to be in a post hypnotic state floating in a swirl of stars, sparkling dust and wallabes. The Pendulum Remix of the4 song "voodoo people" by The prodigy started playing in the heads of all who were witnessing this phenomena, The sky resembled that of the northern lights, The temperaturew and light level dropped.....

"Luke! Luke!" Indy waves his hand in front of a dazzled Luke " Luke Buddy wake up"
Luke snaps out of the trance like state he was subdued by,
":censored: man you be tripping, What you take? I told you to stay off those pixie sticks, You know what they do to you"
"But you .... you were floating, and glowing, there was stars and it was really cold, but the sky was so pretty"
*Laughs* "Luke you is whack I cant float. and the closest thign i can do to that requires an urban environment, not much of that going about round these parts" ¬_¬

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 05:28:57 PM »
"Hey, Get it right i dont take those Pixie Sticks i much profer a Wizz Fizz" Luke says.. "Whatever, Just stay off the drugs.." Mr.Chav says. While still legging luke yet again went into a gaze looking up at the sky and dribbling all over the place, "Luke, Luke, LUKE!!!" Chav yells,
"Whhhaaaaaa" Luke Says half stoned  :wacko: . "Come on we got to get out of here, And get you some help" Mr . Chav says..

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 05:33:52 PM »
They got back to the coffee shop and found the voodoo doctor that chav stole from, Luke now tripping out, and drooling in Chavs arms flops his head over in order to see the doctor.
"PLease help my friend" strians Mr.Chav
The Voodoo Doctor Mumbles, Slaps Mr.Chav, further munbles with the mention of coffee then without warnigng sticks his hand down Lukes throat and pulls out ...

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 10:32:07 PM »
589 Tacos Luke consumed before.. and the Voo Doo Docter Said "Not this is your problem" "What? Tacos?" Chav says in confusion "No you Nit Wit, This.." [She points out a little 14 packets of Wizz Fizz] "LUKE YOU JUNKIE!!" Mr. Chav yelled. "Wha, whe, we, hwa, mwa, wa" Luke Says.. The Voo Doo docter said "It is best to wait for or 5 minutes and we would of snapped out of it" , "Alrite" Chavvy says. After 5 minutes of walking (Well Mr. Chav was walking, Luke was walking around looking like an it idiot a bit like Donald Duck), On exactly 5 minutes the second it turned too 3:05 pm Luke immediately snapped out of it. "HUH, what, are we talking about.. ?" Luke says. "Dude you have been stoned for about 2 hours now, what did I tell you about those Wizz Fizzes" Mr. Chav said. "Ah, umm, I'm sorry" Luke says.. "You Should be"

(After walking around the shops a bit they got bored to they decided to head of to America)
"Hey!!! , I got an idea lets go see if we can go find Arya's House.." Mr. Chav said.. "Ok" Said luke.
So they headed of searching around Texas.. After 5 hours of searching they found it!!. So Mr. Chav
And Luke went knocking on the door.. *Arya's Mum answers* "Is Arya there?" Mr . Chav and Luke Said.
"Yes Ill just go get her" *Arya's Mum wonders off and Arya comes to the door* "Is that you Mr . Chav and
Also is that you Luke?", "Yes" They both say.. "Can You come and play??" They both asked.. "Sorry, Im busy"
"WHAT!?!?!?! We just trecked half the world to find you and you can't play?!" Mr. Chav Says.. "Grr, This is so
annoying". "Come on Luke lets go" Mr . Chav explains. *Mr. Chav and Luke start walking off when..

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 03:55:05 AM »
the three japanese security guard Ninjas from Tokyo return and this time they mean business. They come hurtlingt towards Luke and Mr.Chav in a modified hummer with machine guns and rocket launchers.
Arya hearing the calamity and the sound of the monstorous V8 opens her garage revealing a restored Shelby GT500.
"Mr.Chav, Take my Dad's car"
wtih that said she throws the keys high up into the air, twinkling through the sunlight.
Mr.Chav runs .... Jumps .... Catches the keys and rolls out.
He got in the car and started it up with a magnificient roar.
and just like in wanted he spins 360 in the car opens the door and pic,ks up a dazzled Luke.
They drive the fastest  they've ever gone as The Ninjas shoot them.
An epic car chase begins 7x better than any Bond film

They get on the interstate and drive through the night, Luke was so shocked at the sheer andrenaline filled pace of the chase that he passed out.
So Mr.Chav took out a marker pen and drew a cheeky french moustache and Goatee on him.

They arrive in Miami after hours of driving and pull up at a coffee shop,
"luke wake up" *slap*
"wha wha ow why does my face hurt" a baffled luke whines
MR.Chav giggles
we're here but we're not staying.
Mr.Chav goes into to purchase 2 coffees to go but alas he had run out of money
HE goes back to the car to ask Luke for a loan,
"Oh Shi- I aint got no money, we're royally boned  ! "

"we need to make some money, and we need to do it fast! "
With that said Mr.Chav spots street racers racing down the street.
He turns to Luke, SMiless, "Are you thinking what im thinking?"
"That if cows dont get milked they explode? "
Mr.Chav slaps Luke and goes onto win $10,000 in the first race and picks up a clean Mazda RX-7
He continues to race while Luke looks baffled on as if he's chasing butterflys with his eyes.
After a week Mr.Chav has earned over a million for the pair.

"Now we have money, and a sweet ass ride, what you want to do"
LUke suggests....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal