Author Topic: WTB: 4-button modded 360 controller (Preferably f00 style)  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Dracc

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
WTB: 4-button modded 360 controller (Preferably f00 style)
« on: January 10, 2009, 05:40:31 AM »
Hello! I have been wanting a 4-button modded controller for some time now. They used to be available on ebay, but of course the only controller mods on ebay now are rapid fires. I was hoping one of the fine Acid gurus might be interested in making one for me. I really like what f00 did with his controller remix (https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=19911.0) Primarily, using the stock buttons and their placement(Though I would want a slightly different configuration for Halo 3) and also the removal of the face buttons. (that should make switching over easier) I don't want the stick moved or anything that severe. So my question is: Anyone up for it? Also, how much might this cost me, assuming you start with a fresh controller instead of me sending one in. I can provide more details to anyone who might be interested in making it, and if the price isn't too high, I might even want custom paint or leds added. Thanks for taking the time to review my request!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal