Author Topic: cod waw rapid fire w/out trigger  (Read 1586 times)

Offline rulemob

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
cod waw rapid fire w/out trigger
« on: January 13, 2009, 08:01:49 AM »
I have asked the guys at acidmod shops several times if they have a ic that will rapid fire on cod waw that does not use the trigger i prefere to use a tac switch I have yet to get a reply back so does anyone here know if they do? i tried the 555 timer but its to eratic fires some bursts then not not even enough for me.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Re: cod waw rapid fire w/out trigger
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 09:22:35 AM »
yes  i have COD WAW  rapid fire on Switch ..

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: cod waw rapid fire w/out trigger
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 10:24:28 AM »
I have asked the guys at acidmod shops several times if they have a ic that will rapid fire on cod waw that does not use the trigger i prefere to use a tac switch I have yet to get a reply back so does anyone here know if they do? i tried the 555 timer but its to eratic fires some bursts then not not even enough for me.

apparently you have not used the right 555 tut if you can follow directions this tut is not sparatic and works very well. if you want to try another 555 pm me and  I will help you if needed.  I think mike has some at the AM shop that can be made to work off a button and not the trigger.

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=25338.0

do you realy want rapid fire on a button and not the trigger? I found that the button method to just be too diffrent to use properly. It worked but I just could not get used to it.  the 555 I liked to can work on a button by replacing the on/off switch with a momentary switch and leaving out the transistor

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal