Author Topic: pandora question  (Read 2461 times)

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
pandora question
« on: March 05, 2009, 03:55:52 PM »
i hardmoded a psp battery by pulling the pin and making it a pandora battery a while back just picked up a buddy's psp that he bricked and went to unbrick it with the pandora and it boots up like a regular battery even holding the Left trigger it just boots normally got the mms in the card reader and everything tried it on a diffrent psp and it does the same thing boots right up to the xmb dosen't take it into service mode anymore anyone have any clue why its doing this???????

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: pandora question
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 04:31:59 PM »
are you sure it is correct battery?

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 04:47:25 PM »
yeah i got silver tape on the outside of it i even opened it up to see if something was touching where i pulled the pin from off the chip and its still broken off but it will bott every psp outta the 4 i just tried it on straight up no service mode even with the left trigger held down

Offline tapdisbong

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 04:49:57 PM »
try pressing random buttons. double check your mms i had a similar problem but it was with the mms.

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 05:09:47 PM »
i got it somehow switched from the left trigger button to the  :censored: up button no clue how it happened but got his psp flashed  kinda weird outta like a 100 times that i have used my pandora this is the only time it has done it same mms and battery used on like 100 psps no problems till this one LOL

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 05:17:16 PM »
I don't wanna sound like a noon here, but what exactly does holding down the left trigger do. I thought if you insert the pandora and mms it goes by itself.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »
the way my mms was set up i had to hold the left trigger to get it to boot up to the memorystick for some reason i didn't ask why when i got it i just knew it worked LOL

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »
      With the right pandora battery and magic memory stick, the unbricking proccess will normally start automatically. No need to press any other buttons to make it work. Can you send a picture of the chip you hard modded, just to see what you did?

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 07:13:30 PM »
That means it was made from the U.P.M.S. program, I make mine that way... by far the easiest method.

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »
Has anyone ever used the "Rains Ultralite Magic Memory Stick Creator"? I have the progrAm and it seems like it works but I'm not sure since I don't have a pandora battery. But if anyone would like to send me one, I'd love to have it. LOL.

The program takes like 10 seconds to make the mms. It's really fast and I guess it's supposed to make it into a 5.00 m33 since you have to download the firmware seperately.

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 02:06:09 AM »
heres a pic of the pin that was pulled on my pandora its made from an original sony 3.6v 1800mah battery

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/krazyone2009/battery.jpg
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 02:12:26 AM by krazyone2006 »

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 05:56:23 AM »
It looks like you got the right one.

Your lucky. My psp came with the pandora proof battery model psp-110. Now the only way I can get a pandora is to buy a premade one off the Internet since the new batteries that are in stores cannot be modded either.

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Trusted Seller! Slim Modder! Graphics Artist!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 06:30:07 AM »
Hey quick question about pandora, you know they say the new slims are "unhackable" but if you buy a mms and pandora online for slim will it work?

And to OP, I don't really have a answer for ya cause I know nothing I don't want to steer you wrong  :huh:  :rofl:

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 08:16:41 AM »
i have 4 of the new sony batterys i hate them they don't last anywhere near as long as my original did not even the $45 one i bought from K Mart LOL

Offline crazyl69

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
    It appears that you lifted the correct pin according to the picture. Now, when doing the mod, did you made sure that you did not touch anything else accidentally? Another question is, when inserting the battery in, does the power green light turns on automatically, with out touching the power switch? If so, then the battery goes into service mode. If not, then something went wrong along the modding proccess. You should try using this program, which will help you softmod a regular battery into a pandora battery. Its call, Ultimate Pandoras Magic Stick. Google it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal