Author Topic: Want some team Members  (Read 12351 times)

Offline Magic Monkey

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Want some team Members
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2009, 06:24:58 AM »
rofl   :hifive: yea u are a low life modder  :rofl: , if your a low life modder i want to be on be one too

it's exactly like you and cyber built a while back the only diffrence is the IR is in the center of the board and it is reflected off of your thumb allowing your thumbe to hover over the spot where your analog stick used to be.. you will be able to control your charecter simply by hovering your thumb in the direction you whish to move.. Zbblanton is there any way you can help with this I know it worked for you but Modden Matt is having issues getting it going...

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2009, 07:18:08 AM »
I would tell you but I'm some low life modder that can't figure things out... :boxed:

how does it feel to be one?
writing a book about it...lol

Offline zbblanton

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +5/-0
    • My modding site
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »
it's exactly like you and cyber built a while back the only diffrence is the IR is in the center of the board and it is reflected off of your thumb allowing your thumbe to hover over the spot where your analog stick used to be.. you will be able to control your charecter simply by hovering your thumb in the direction you whish to move.. Zbblanton is there any way you can help with this I know it worked for you but Modden Matt is having issues getting it going...

that is really cool idea
yea i could try to help the best i can, ive been wanting to get back into this now that i got a pic programmer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal