Author Topic: psp keyboard  (Read 4296 times)

Offline menwhar12

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • psp phat- 5.00-6 m33
psp keyboard
« on: March 29, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »
is there away to use a keyboard with the psp if so plz leave link to pics or forum or a qwerty device :psp:

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: psp keyboard
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 06:02:56 PM »

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Trusted Seller! Slim Modder! Graphics Artist!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 06:52:30 PM »
One thing I hate about this "project" is that there are no clear designs/tutorial or tutorial pictures. They don't even give you a picture to show where HOW to attach the PSP remote plug to the keypad, or how to flash the keypad. So I can't figure it out cause there are no real written down directions.

Offline Alien_X

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:09:34 AM »
One thing I hate about this "project" is that there are no clear designs/tutorial or tutorial pictures. They don't even give you a picture to show where HOW to attach the PSP remote plug to the keypad, or how to flash the keypad. So I can't figure it out cause there are no real written down directions.

The fact that you put "project" in quotes is insulting to say the least.
Come on, do some research yourself, every single piece of information you need  is in this thread : http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=9804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 don't expect us to hold your hand every step, and if you can't work it out from that link then you shouldn't be doing the mod.
I am sorry, but I have no time for people that are lazy, or devalue projects because they don't have the intelligence do some work for themselves. I think the correct term for people who post comments such as yours above is "Noob".

Now for a slightly more helpful reply:

Download the files from here http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=fileview&file_id=1579
Read the enclosed documents
Study the source code + comments
Look at the various images posted
And if you have any specific questions then ask a sensible question.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:11:05 AM by Alien_X »

Sigs by Alien_X
www.ax-elec.com

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 08:52:59 AM »
The fact that you put "project" in quotes is insulting to say the least.
Come on, do some research yourself, every single piece of information you need  is in this thread : http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=9804&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 don't expect us to hold your hand every step, and if you can't work it out from that link then you shouldn't be doing the mod.
I am sorry, but I have no time for people that are lazy, or devalue projects because they don't have the intelligence do some work for themselves. I think the correct term for people who post comments such as yours above is "Noob".

Now for a slightly more helpful reply:

Download the files from here http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=fileview&file_id=1579
Read the enclosed documents
Study the source code + comments
Look at the various images posted
And if you have any specific questions then ask a sensible question.

I am not lazy, I don't need you to hold me hand and I was not insulting it. I'm just saying you hve to scan though everything and search everywhere. All I'm saying it would be NICE if there was 1 written tut with steps like l0rdnic0's LED tut you know what I mean?

Offline Alien_X

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
Wow if only there was one in the included "Instruzioni" text file in the download package I linked to.
Oh wait..

Sigs by Alien_X
www.ax-elec.com

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 09:30:27 AM »
Wow if only there was one in the included "Instruzioni" text file in the download package I linked to.
Oh wait..

yeah.... thanks for your semi-sarcastic reply...

anyways I don't find it worth-while to do, cool yes but I think it's that useful/needed.

Offline fswolf

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: psp keyboard + Remote Control pins
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »
Hi Happy Gang

Iv flashed my xbox chatpad, but im lookin at the remote control for a slim psp, now... im wondering what what wire colors colisond with what. I found this for the orginal psp remote control, but i cant seem to find thing regarding psp 2001 Pin asigments,
Or the wire color code for slim psp remotes.

Can one of you please help me.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 04:24:35 PM »
PLEASE do not bump topics that are older than 1 month old. Please make a new topic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal