Author Topic: Finally. A psp Bluetooth File Transfer  (Read 15555 times)

Offline conker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • working on bluetooth file transfer for psp
Finally. A psp Bluetooth File Transfer
« on: March 30, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »
UPDATE JUNE 09:
Bad news im Giving up after my psp broke and im broke for the mo
im going to post all the files/wiring diagrams/homebrew so someone else can finish it provided they give me credit for making it.
oh and if you dont like the homebrew i only started sdlbasic coding last week
homebrew
http://rapidshare.com/files/239358947/GAME.rar 1st link
http://rapidshare.com/files/239363135/GAME.rar 2nd link
both the same!!

UPDATE UPDATE
im giving up modding psp's alltogether because i need some money to buy an xbox 360 after my mum stole mine and my brothers
So obviously if i need money im selling my psp after one last interesting mod that im not going to mention because everyone will say it cant be done but proved them with bluetooth and im init to prove them wrong again... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Any way once i finish this last mod im selling my psp to any one that wants it for a reasonable price
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 06:05:32 PM by conker »
PSP Bluetooth Mod is Nearly working can send files just need to get it running off psp battery power
what ever deosn't kill you makes you stronger, thats probably why im gonna die soon            XBL should be free

Offline conker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Finally. A psp Bluetooth File Transfer
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »
i did a bit of research round am and i think i need a macro
PSP Bluetooth Mod is Nearly working can send files just need to get it running off psp battery power
what ever deosn't kill you makes you stronger, thats probably why im gonna die soon            XBL should be free

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »
I moved your thread so you can get a little more help with this.  Hopefully you can finish this because it looks like this has a lot of promise! good luck!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »
Wowza! i wish i knew how to code (btw, might want to dust your screen)

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline conker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 06:05:03 AM »
im posting this to say the video IS NOT MINE I TOOK IT OFF YOUTUBE TO SHOW YOU what i was doing i dont think i made it clear enough sorry about that
UPDATE
As you may have seen my psp bluetooth mod is rounding off nicely
i've kept it to myself till i new it would work but i might as well say that it does
i have changed from my original plan and i a have read that the ir shell adapter for the slim uses sound files and converts them, but my plan was  i would play music of differing frequency's and volumes then hook that up to a volt meter and depending on where the volt needle was depends on where the circuit joins and presses different buttons
each of these buttons go to a different key on the mobile phone
ill post some pics up in my nest post
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:36:03 AM by conker »

Offline conker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 10:59:34 AM »
my psp mod check out acidmods
vid showing how i make different tones and frequency's
vid of psp coming later when i get a good camera

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 06:18:05 PM »
I use Audacity too. Great Program. I think bluetooth on the psp would be pretty cool. then i could wirelessly trandfer data from a bluetooth computer to the psp. no usb cable needed. Will this also have support for audio so you can use a bluetooth headphones, or will it be just data.

Also, i read the Parallel Memory tutorial you made, and its great. so much detail that even the dumbest person should be able to follow it. It definately seems like a worthwhile mod to me. Have you got the psp back together since doing it? i would just like to know if the memory stick intrudes enough to stop the normal function of the umd drive. What i mean to say is, will umds still fit and work?
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline conker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
I use Audacity too. Great Program. I think bluetooth on the psp would be pretty cool. then i could wirelessly trandfer data from a bluetooth computer to the psp. no usb cable needed. Will this also have support for audio so you can use a bluetooth headphones, or will it be just data.

Also, i read the Parallel Memory tutorial you made, and its great. so much detail that even the dumbest person should be able to follow it. It definately seems like a worthwhile mod to me. Have you got the psp back together since doing it? i would just like to know if the memory stick intrudes enough to stop the normal function of the umd drive. What i mean to say is, will umds still fit and work?

just data at the moment and the parallel memorystick isnt my mod
and i dont use my umd drive so i wouldnt know because i've taken it out and am using it for a different mod

Offline rceckspurt13

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
Ah I see. My mistake. Anyway it would be cool if you could incorperate A2DT Bluetooth into it. Thatway it could use audio as well as data. Wireless headphones and a mic could come in handy.
Any Questions? Please Contact Me: rceckspurt13@gmail.com

Offline conker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 04:34:15 AM »
ok
i have not updated in a long time so i think i might as well.
I am quickly running out of money and i am spending anything i get on this project.
it is a pian because it is slowing it down, but never fear because it is kinda working. I was faced with getting another phone(check my other post) and i bought one which needs extra wires/switches/electronics so i am now redessighning (is that how you spell it?) my circuit boards to work with my new phone.
Good news is my phone is working off the psp battery power and is not fried.
my battery life will not be affected that much but i still need to check by leaving it on.
i am still trying to get a good video camera to record my psp screen so if any one could suggest any thing? CHEAP because im running out of money thanks
oh a camera i can get in the uk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal