Author Topic: Updated psp fat mod (added 4 more LEDS)  (Read 4562 times)

Offline redrider

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Updated psp fat mod (added 4 more LEDS)
« on: April 17, 2009, 01:32:24 AM »
here is an updated version of the psp i just did lol...my friend didnt want it anymore so i bought it from him for $50 and since I like a little more light I added 4 more LEDs lol...2 more green and I also added a little blue in the mix bc lets face it...ya jus gotsta!  :taunt:
watch vid in HQ!!!!
modded psp v.2 with clear case buttons 7 leds and custom firmare
tell me what you think and I am trying to sell this now bc I have so many psp and am currently working on my slim (which is taking 4EVER if you have been following my other thread bc of bad shipping...)but anyways tell me how much ya think its worth!
thanks!
Pandora Pw3neD $ony

Offline mastapsp

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Updated psp fat mod (added 4 more LEDS)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
well i started selling mine at $25 with custom power, charge, wifi, and memory LED's, plus 2 more LED's so maybe $175 if your lucky

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 11:03:11 PM »
yea i agree with mast and its a nice job u should make what he said at least.

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

Offline mastapsp

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »
i meant no more than, unless your selling it to a dumbass who is completely amazed before the the lights go on

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 12:16:45 AM »
ahh yea i like find those ppl lol

Offline redrider

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 01:15:14 AM »
i meant no more than, unless your selling it to a dumbass who is completely amazed before the the lights go on
ya but unlike yours, mine is fully functional and is modded cleanly. Meaning it has no imperfections like yours. Yes it might have a few less lights but mine looks clean and perfect which really is the biggest factor of how good a mod turns out. Any real modder will tell you that if it looks like crap, it is crap.  not to say that yours looks like crap but comparing this to yours is just madness. I myself have modded and sold 7 or 8 of these baby's and have had no complaints. I have seen the pics of your psp and while I do say it looks good for your first mod, the best advise I can give you is that its not about how many lights and switches you have, but how you have them. If you stick to that I think you can find yourself doing cleaner and better mods than you think you can do. I should know because I taught you everything you know about modding, but not everything I know. In fact I showed you how to wire LED's and was there to guide you when you were doing the trigger mod the your psp. HAHAHAHAHAHA! 
btw you owe me 2 0603 smt blue les's, you know the address
the wire , solder and paste I will throw in for free

JUST KIDDING
Pandora Pw3neD $ony

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 01:25:51 AM »
 :clap: give up for redrider speech it was beautiful.  :clap:

Offline arkgirlgeek

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »
that is really awesome good job and congrads on making it light with led's and even getting it for 50$ lol
I am a rarity! I Am All Geek!

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 04:10:10 PM »
getting it for $50 u did

Offline mastapsp

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 11:12:05 PM »
ya but unlike yours, mine is fully functional and is modded cleanly. Meaning it has no imperfections like yours. Yes it might have a few less lights but mine looks clean and perfect which really is the biggest factor of how good a mod turns out. Any real modder will tell you that if it looks like crap, it is crap.  not to say that yours looks like crap but comparing this to yours is just madness. I myself have modded and sold 7 or 8 of these baby's and have had no complaints. I have seen the pics of your psp and while I do say it looks good for your first mod, the best advise I can give you is that its not about how many lights and switches you have, but how you have them. If you stick to that I think you can find yourself doing cleaner and better mods than you think you can do. I should know because I taught you everything you know about modding, but not everything I know. In fact I showed you how to wire LED's and was there to guide you when you were doing the trigger mod the your psp. HAHAHAHAHAHA! 
btw you owe me 2 0603 smt blue les's, you know the address
the wire , solder and paste I will throw in for free

JUST KIDDING

Well your right, i am a professional modder and i would say mine looks like :censored:.  But the switch was put in because i didnt want to buy a new power board, or have the light remain on when the psp wasnt, shure i could have taken the easy way and just made them all sound reactive but thats not how i planned it, 2 were  supposed to go on with usb untill i fried that, and since i already had them in a series circuit i didn't want to rewire them.
It is a little easyer to put 12 LED's in a psp with a clear case rather than an original because there are only so many spots to place them.
I was wrong before too, my psp only has one more LED, i forgot the one in the umd drive on yours, but i have 5 more custom, seeing how you left the power, charge, wifi and memorycard lights original

since it would cost more than what the LED's are worth to mail them just give me your paypal so i can send you the 28 cents that their worth ill even throw in 20 cents for the wiring and expensive rosin flux , seeng how I have $71 to blow from selling my modded xbox controller

Edit-1
And you gotta admit, an all black psp is just BA (especially if i bought black trim instead of paint)
Not meant for someone who is into target themed xbox360 (at least it has the cool window and blue LED's), ohwell, i guess your work reflects your Taste

Edit 2-
ahh yea i like find those ppl lol
Hard to find them on this website but just any person you see with a psp is one of them

Jumbo~ DONT QUADRUPLE POST! And don't insult members because you think your superior because you not.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:21:51 AM by Jumbo »

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 07:01:54 AM »
i just sold a phat 1000 with a chrome case swap and 6 LEDs in it for $360 LOL people who have never seen a modded psp before will pay LOL

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 07:05:41 PM »
Not meant for someone who is into target themed xbox360 (at least it has the cool window and blue LED's), ohwell, i guess your work reflects your Taste
everyone has there own kind of taste ur right.

i just sold a phat 1000 with a chrome case swap and 6 LEDs in it for $360 LOL people who have never seen a modded psp before will pay LOL
wow u got soo lucky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal