Author Topic: Yes!  (Read 21638 times)

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Yes!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
OMG yes walmart workers are the MOST retarded people ever. No offence to anyone who works there, but I went to a wal-mart, asked if they happened to carry soldering irons, and they go "uh... like for clothes?" Then I ask if they have x-acto knives and they point me to hardware -.-. Home Depot is a hell of a lot better though. I asked for some Brasso, and the guy walked me all the way across the store to show me. He didn't tell me which aisle, he actually brought me to it. THEN, when there was none, he suggested places where I could find it.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 07:31:19 PM »
OMG yes walmart workers are the MOST retarded people ever. No offence to anyone who works there, but I went to a wal-mart, asked if they happened to carry soldering irons, and they go "uh... like for clothes?" Then I ask if they have x-acto knives and they point me to hardware -.-. Home Depot is a hell of a lot better though. I asked for some Brasso, and the guy walked me all the way across the store to show me. He didn't tell me which aisle, he actually brought me to it. THEN, when there was none, he suggested places where I could find it.
yeah, menards kinda fails, home depot ftw :D (but I now prefer online ordering.) Sears is also AMAZING for tools, because they will give you a new one for free, no questions asked, if you bring in the broken tool.

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 12:15:21 PM »
that is a tad corny, and you might want to use a different word then "damn" (like dang)
Lol, true, but I mean not in the movie romance way, I mean the 'cool' way as if you didnt notice the 'romance', its hard to explain, but I will try my best on saturday, if my balls start hitting me saying "DONTT DO IT, DONT RISK THE EMBASRRESMENT" i will be like, no, youve ':censored:ed' me over too long!!! lol Something will happen... Even if its a Hi! and she doesnt answer back (Although she doesnt look like the kind of girl that would do that)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
LOL and besides, remember, the worse that could happen could be "sorry I'm not interested". You don't know her personally, so there's really nothing to lose. I mean, I won't randomly hit on girls in my school, because if I get rejected, everyone knows and I'm a massive loser. But, if it's just someone you met somewhere else, someone who has a small chance of talking to anybody you know, then pfft, who cares if you fail?

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
That is some BS! Customer service is my #1 priority! To me that's how it should be.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2009, 12:41:03 PM »
LOL and besides, remember, the worse that could happen could be "sorry I'm not interested". You don't know her personally, so there's really nothing to lose. I mean, I won't randomly hit on girls in my school, because if I get rejected, everyone knows and I'm a massive loser. But, if it's just someone you met somewhere else, someone who has a small chance of talking to anybody you know, then pfft, who cares if you fail?
So true, plus she doesnt really look like the girl that would burst out laughing with all her mates

Thanks for all the help guys, tommorow is the next day of the course, I will do my best :) (Even if she says shes not interested I will ask another girl)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 04:30:38 PM »
So true, plus she doesnt really look like the girl that would burst out laughing with all her mates

Thanks for all the help guys, tommorow is the next day of the course, I will do my best :) (Even if she says shes not interested I will ask another girl)
good luck mate, keep us posted :D

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 04:44:07 PM »
Good luck man.

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 03:52:37 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 04:50:18 PM »
ONE MORE THING! If you have peach fuzz right now, it would be a good Idea to shave it, chicks don't dig peach fuzz...

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »
good luck !
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 05:38:14 AM »
ONE MORE THING! If you have peach fuzz right now, it would be a good Idea to shave it, chicks don't dig peach fuzz...
Lol, I will have to do that now... for next week, maybe shave on friday too

Okay guys, the day was good and bad...

At the start of the lesson, I began to look at her out of the corner of my eye, I could see that she kept glancing at me, with a smile, and when she was doing it for longer, I looked back at her (On purpose), it was only like 2 seconds but it felt like a minute, I know Im sounding kind of lame but we were just looking at each others eyes smiling, ignoring everything else. After that I noticed she continued to glance at me.

Unfortunately, she was with her friend for the whole time, and they kept wondering off, but I did approach some other girls whilst she was gone, there was a cute trio I saw, and I just came up to them asking If I can take a picture of them (As art) and they said yes, So I did, then I talked for them for a bit before I left

After that, the day went really quick, We was back in the room when the teacher realised the coaches are waiting for us, so we ran towards them, and everybody sort of split up, I ran with her :D I noticed she kept looking back at me when we were rushing towards it, then I said cya when I saw my coach (She has a different coach)

Not much happened, but I feel she is probaly kind of attracted to me in a way, probaly, as I read in mens health that if I girl looks at you once, its normal, but if she repeatdly looks, shes attracted (And plus why would she smile? Unless somebody drew a :censored: on my face, but I made sure of that)

I woke up a bit late though, so I had to rush everything, so I didnt get to pick out my best clothes, fully wash/condition/blow dry my hair etc

At least I have next week, and the week after, I guess my real flaw here was that I still wasn't confident enough to fully talk to her whilst other people were there, even though I knew that If she didnt like me it wouldnt matter. Thing is Im 80% she likes me, and shes really beautiful and really nice, and I dont want to waste me only oppurtunity for a first impression. I guess I made a good impression with the eye contact thing, but I know nothing about her (Apart from her name, and Im guessing she listens to rock sorta music, since she is sorta scene, in a way, not like full hardcore hot scenegirl, but more like a indie, its hard to explain)

I reallly need to boost my confidence... any tips guys?

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 06:56:44 AM »
good going buddy , atleast its a start. best of luck for next week. be sure start a conversation this time around
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 07:26:38 AM »
Nice going mate...  :tup:

Sounds like your in there.. ;)

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2009, 07:31:19 AM »
Tips:
 looking out the corner of your eye= nuh-uh... Eye contact is good :D
 try to seem happy while you're around her, it's oddly contagious.
 don't be *too* often next to her, give her some personal space

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »
yeah you don't wanna be creepy stalker guy. Just keep it cool. Don't act desperate either. My friend does that all the time, and he's not going anywhere... Like he's always around the girl, won't leave her alone, will do anything she asks, etc. Basically, it's nice to help her out, and be around her sometimes, but don't over do it.

Another thing is, with the three hot girls that you took a picture of, try not to make it look like you're flirting, and if possible, maybe just avoid looking like you're having a great time with other girls. I mean, you can talk to them and all, but if you look flirty, that blonde girl that you really like might get the wrong idea that you like someone else, and give up, and not like you anymore.

Anyway, nice going! Definitely try to talk to her next time. And if possible, ask her for an e-mail address.

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »
>.> ^_^(why is that guy staring at me? just stare back and smile so he doesn't try to kill me...)

lol sorry i couldn't resist ^_^

Anyway, sounds to me like you did ok ^_^ but your not out of the woods yet.  You must actually talk to her, friend or no friend.

Also I don't know if this matters or not in this case, but don't get too close to her, I made that mistake with the only scene girl I would give the time of day at my school (not really into them but she is funny >.<)  She had a bf when we met, I started to like her, her bf cheated on her with her best friend, I was right there for support (actually walked 2 1/2 miles to be there with her and make sure she was ok) 4 months later when she was saying she wanted someone else I said that I was here, kinda joking kinda not. Alas  though, we had grown too close for her dating tastes, so I set her up with a good friend.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »
good going buddy , atleast its a start. best of luck for next week. be sure start a conversation this time around
Yeah, I Mean, I got the confidence to actually approach her (In a way) and she was smiling throughout so Im guessing she probaly likes me but I never really had the confidence to ask her for her number. Atleast next week I would probaly be more comfortable around her, being ive spoken to her before.

Nice going mate...  :tup:

Sounds like your in there.. ;)
Hopefully :)

Tips:
 looking out the corner of your eye= nuh-uh... Eye contact is good :D
 try to seem happy while you're around her, it's oddly contagious.
 don't be *too* often next to her, give her some personal space
Lol, I had to concentrate on the teacher on what he was briefing us on, but I could see her from the corner of my eye, and every like 20 seconds I would glance at her, and she was doing it aswell, but yeah, you can just tell whether their interested or not just in eye contact. I was trying to seem really happy around her, and I probaly sort of did, sort of... you see nobody else there I know so its a bit weird talking to random people, but I started interacting with other people quite well, so it looked like I was having a great time. Its tempting to keep going over to her, but I didnt that much, whenever she wondered off with her friend I didnt follow her, that would be creepy... lol but whenever we was in groups or when we was runnning back was really whenever I was near her.

yeah you don't wanna be creepy stalker guy. Just keep it cool. Don't act desperate either. My friend does that all the time, and he's not going anywhere... Like he's always around the girl, won't leave her alone, will do anything she asks, etc. Basically, it's nice to help her out, and be around her sometimes, but don't over do it.

Another thing is, with the three hot girls that you took a picture of, try not to make it look like you're flirting, and if possible, maybe just avoid looking like you're having a great time with other girls. I mean, you can talk to them and all, but if you look flirty, that blonde girl that you really like might get the wrong idea that you like someone else, and give up, and not like you anymore.

Anyway, nice going! Definitely try to talk to her next time. And if possible, ask her for an e-mail address.
Nah it didnt really look like I was flirting, plus she wasnt there, she was way off lol

I will try to get her number, or atleast an email address out of her

Thanks for all the help guys, im maybe getting somewhere here, now I just need some balls

>.> ^_^(why is that guy staring at me? just stare back and smile so he doesn't try to kill me...)

lol sorry i couldn't resist ^_^

Anyway, sounds to me like you did ok ^_^ but your not out of the woods yet.  You must actually talk to her, friend or no friend.

Also I don't know if this matters or not in this case, but don't get too close to her, I made that mistake with the only scene girl I would give the time of day at my school (not really into them but she is funny >.<)  She had a bf when we met, I started to like her, her bf cheated on her with her best friend, I was right there for support (actually walked 2 1/2 miles to be there with her and make sure she was ok) 4 months later when she was saying she wanted someone else I said that I was here, kinda joking kinda not. Alas  though, we had grown too close for her dating tastes, so I set her up with a good friend.

Lol

Yeah, i just need the baaallls to approach her properly, I mean all I know is her name, I dont even know if she has a boyfriend (Im guessing she doesnt because the way she looked at me).

Kind of matters, basiclly not to clingly and not to 'far', maybe talk to her a few times each time

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »
I dont even know if she has a boyfriend (Im guessing she doesnt because the way she looked at me).
Not always true, there was a chick I met that I was talking too (pretty much flirting with), and i didn't think she had a boyfriend until she said she wished didn't  :nono:

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2009, 01:29:35 PM »
Not always true, there was a chick I met that I was talking too (pretty much flirting with), and i didn't think she had a boyfriend until she said she wished didn't  :nono:

I guess your right

Its worth a try anyway

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2009, 02:37:20 PM »
I guess your right

Its worth a try anyway
of course it is :D what's there to lose?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2009, 07:14:46 PM »
Yeah girls are weird like that... They could talk to you, looking like they're interested, etc. And then they have a BF >.>

Like once, I liked a girl, that I talked to a lot and everything, and if I didn't know better, I could've thought that she had an interest in me. But, I knew from other people that she had a BF, before I even talked to her.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2009, 01:09:07 AM »
Yeah girls are weird like that... They could talk to you, looking like they're interested, etc. And then they have a BF >.>

Like once, I liked a girl, that I talked to a lot and everything, and if I didn't know better, I could've thought that she had an interest in me. But, I knew from other people that she had a BF, before I even talked to her.
Yeah I know what you mean

But I will talk to her anyway, and if I can, sorta ask if shes single without actually saying "Are you single", but... Lemme try anyway and see what happens, doesnt matter if she says no, loads more fish in the sea

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2009, 01:09:00 PM »
Bump...

(Also anybody know how I can start a conversation with her without being too creepy lol, like something a normal stranger would say?)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »
(Also anybody know how I can start a conversation with her without being too creepy lol, like something a normal stranger would say?)
try and start a conversation about something in common between you :D

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 06:30:54 PM »
talk to her about her camera! ask her what the features are! or photography in general! DO IT!

sorry... I just drank a 2 liter of mountain dew... very hyper...

WEWT!

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 07:34:30 PM »
ummmmmmmmm... how do you manage 2 liters in 1 sitting?

Offline Kilokk

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2009, 09:40:09 PM »
ummmmmmmmm... how do you manage 2 liters in 1 sitting?

Its quite simple... dont worry about your kidney's >.>

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2009, 09:58:42 AM »
talk to her about her camera! ask her what the features are! or photography in general! DO IT!

WEWT!
I will give it a try, thing is im not sure if she was picked for photography (Like me) or if she picked it, if she picked it, she will most likely be interested in it, if she was picked for it, she is either lucky or just good at that general area, lol, I will just say to her, "Did you get picked for photography? Or did you pick it?", and no matter the response (Apart from, piss off weirdo..), i will reply, "Ahh, what school you from?", if shes one of the 'nice' girls, which im presumming she is, she doesnt look like one of those girls that just tell guys to :censored: off all the time lol, she will reply with an actual answer, then I will probaly introduce myself to her, then ask who she is, then start a proper conversation from there

That a good idea? Or am i stupid?

Also ive been trying to boost my confidence with girls lately, so on the bus to work (Work experience, not actual job lol) ive been trying to 'flirt' (In a way) with girls. There was this really cute scene girl that was on the bus, I noticed she kept smiling and looking at me, so I did the same back at here, and she started to blush lol, I woulda tried to talk to her, but the bus was jam packed so I couldnt even get near her (Stupid people crowing the bus... They lost me a girl...).

And about the hyper thing lol, I know what you mean, today I drank a litre in red bull (All at once), MANNNNNN im hyper, my hands cant keep still lol

Which brings me onto another point, goddam red bull is expensive

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2009, 03:28:42 PM »
Can't that kill you? Atleast really bad for your health?

Anyway, yeah good idea. Usually start with something you can talk about, introduction, etc.

Even a "hey. what school you come from? Cool I come from X school. I've loved photography since I was X years old.... It's amazing. What about you?"

Pretend she was just a person, you were trying to be friends with. Like if you went to a new school and you were looking for a new friend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal