Author Topic: psp mod to my ass cant mod no more lol  (Read 1613 times)

Offline jc_blood

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
psp mod to my ass cant mod no more lol
« on: May 29, 2009, 07:10:14 PM »
ok to start my spelling isnt to good im sorry for that but its not going to change   

so i havent done anythink like this befor and i want to put a 2ed analog on my psp
as well as a new case and some leds 

so to start leds i want to put 1 red led in each of the triger buttons
1 in each if the XO[]A  in the colors of the old ps1 and ps2 
and then i dont no how meny in the back on the door i would think 6-9 leds as uv

wot i would like is some blueprints of the 2ed analog stuff not so much of the analog but more of wots in the psp to make it all work wot has to go where and that if u get wot i mean as for the leds i think i would be ok with that apart from where to take the power to go to them any help would be good thxz

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: psp mod to my ass cant mod no more lol
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »
Are you good at soldering? Because the modification of adding a second analog stick is quite hard. There are very very tiny little pins that you have to solder, and it is not a mod that should be tackled as your first mod >.< (Knows from experience). There are a lot of really talented modders for hire here on Acid Mods, and the pricing all seems quite fair. So if you are able to work something out I would highly recommend you contacting one of them, or having a person whom is good at soldering there to assist you. That way you do not disable your system. (It'd be cheaper to pay to have that mod done than replace the PSP)

Just my two cents

-TwisT

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »
it also depends on if it's a slim or phat. I'd love to help you, but GOD that is hard to read, and I really don't feel like trying to decipher what you wrote...

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »
it seems you need instructions for the dual analog stick mod , right ? Its there in the tutorials section ... You will be needing a razor x from coolmods and this is not a mod which you should attempt the first time.
Led mods are fairly easy and for direct contact just solder them to the speaker points.... Hope that helps   
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline jc_blood

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 08:03:28 AM »
its a phat i think thats wot you call the fat one and no i havent done any soldering before well nothink to say yer i have lol   im thinking of getting ok i am getting some broken psp's off ebay to try it out on first     so the leds i take power from the speakers ???

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 08:14:48 AM »
yes read the tutorial section for help , they have pics...
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 02:49:58 AM »
No offence but PLEASE download firefox...  You need the spell check... Again i mean no offence to you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal