Author Topic: Anybody in holland or the nerthlands?(or europe period)  (Read 714 times)

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Anybody in holland or the nerthlands?(or europe period)
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:30:23 PM »
Want to pick me up an iphone 3gs from a tmobile shop?
or any body in europe in general? lol as long as it is unlocked
ok,maybe you guys can help me
So here is my problem, I am using the iphone 3g, 2.2.1 jailbroken 5.9 bootloader(so I cannot downgrade baseband from 2.30)
with turbosim so I can use t-mobile(my parents wont switch to at&T GRRRRRRR!) and I now have the unlimited data plan for my line, to use with edge. I had it working for a week after I changed the apn to internet2.voicestream.com then after I restarted the phone, I lost it for a while, then I called tmobile, they helped me a little bit, then it came back after some trouble shoting. then last night I restarted my phone and now I cant get EDGE back and I have tried just about everything, my iphone is useless to me unless I have edge(my house wifi is :censored: because netgear makes some :censored:ty routers) if I cannot get my internet working, or if they cant make a yellowsnow for the new baseband, I am just going to sell(or trade) my iphone 3g and get an unlocked iphone from europe where it is illegal to force pople into a goddamn contract for a phone!

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Anybody in holland or the nerthlands?(or europe period)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »
we also get unlocked iphones here in India , if you are interested. 
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
got a white iphone laying here
still using it, but want to sell it to get the new iphone 3gs
anyway, i prefer to sell it with the sim card and the costs of it (30 euro each month) and at least 100 euro

it's on fw 2.2 atm i can get a brand spanking new one if you want. (will take 3 weeks) if i just drop it i can get a new one for 30 euro :)

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 04:18:47 PM »
I'm in France  :dntknw:
Derp.

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 08:42:02 AM »
I would help you but although I'm in Europe, O2 Have decided that it doesn't matter. So we can only get it on O2 (I think, that's what it was with the iPhone/3G).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal