Author Topic: Hot-Heads  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
Hot-Heads
« on: June 26, 2009, 05:45:51 PM »
Don't you just hate them?

A few days ago in my Reps Rugby Union game we were playing our
main rival's on my school grounds and me being the captain of the team I am not supposed to get into fights etc. Anyway this little midget guy on the other team thought
he would be all big and tough and try to fight me, being the sensible person I am
I walked away, anyway next set I got first hit up and I ran straight at him ad Hard as I could and it was a clean tackle but he jumps off me and picks me up by the collar and starts to throw punches at my head. I wasn't going to let him just hit me so I stupidly retaliated and now I am on the verge of an suspension from my school for a fight I didn't even start.

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Hot-Heads
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 05:52:51 PM »
First of all, I wouldn't blame you - it's self defense. Second of all, your school is retarded for thinking it's not right to punch someone back when they are wailing punches at your head. Third of all, hot-heads are ass holes. There's a kid I know, who's also a little guy, who enjoys picking fights with everyone... Most won't fight back right? So it makes him feel big and strong. I think that's why he does it anyway... To make up for his height.

Oh well, good luck with your school... Did you explain that it was self-defense?

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 05:56:10 PM »
First of all, I wouldn't blame you - it's self defense. Second of all, your school is retarded for thinking it's not right to punch someone back when they are wailing punches at your head. Third of all, hot-heads are ass holes. There's a kid I know, who's also a little guy, who enjoys picking fights with everyone... Most won't fight back right? So it makes him feel big and strong. I think that's why he does it anyway... To make up for his height.

Oh well, good luck with your school... Did you explain that it was self-defense?

Well I did explain that, but my Principal is a douche bag.

Offline injungleist

• Club AM VIP
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mod your face off.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 06:33:20 PM »
i hate to say it but talking is the only way to resolve issues, so set up a time with the Principal and talk to him. and don't forget he is not the highest power, there is someone above him so if it doesn't work out find the person above him and have a chat. i hope this helps resolve the issue.
thx gamerdude767
trades w/ blazinkaos
purchases from sniper (fast shipping)

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 08:04:20 PM »
alot of schools dont aprove of any fighting
liek at my school
some guys punchs u
u do nothing
u get fined and suspended

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 09:56:06 PM »
Wow U.S. school boards suck. Here, atleast the teachers won't get you in trouble if you don't retaliate. Even if you retaliate, they don't care if the guy is really going to hurt you.

I mean, next year, I'll be a freshman, and they love initiating people by giving them nice hard wedgies.... Oh and lockering people. Teachers don't care, either.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 03:09:42 AM »
That is just stupid budgray.
My Principal just called my home in concern of my behavior anyway turns out I am not getting suspended but If things like this happen again, I most defiantly will be getting suspended

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 09:15:46 AM »
i know
thats what everyone else tho when they announced it
so the moral of the story to us was
if u get in a fight
go out with a bang

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 10:58:29 AM »
I never had that issue in high school after like the second month. This kid whom will remain nameless was the popular guy in school. He picked fights with nobodies because he could. People thought it was funny.... Until one day he decided to punch me in the balls in front of everybody. You know those double doors they have in schools? The big heavy metal ones? With the bar in the middle that divides both doors? His head, the bar and the doors played the little nutcracker.

I was never picked on again. Oh it was so funny though because I only got like two days of lunch detention. He was sent to the hospital, and I went crying to the principle and asked her if my best friend would be okay that we were just horse playing and I slip and fell into the door because we were running. I was acting all upset because I thought I'd lose my best friend...

-TwisT

Yeah, just a bit evil.

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »
I never had that issue in high school after like the second month. This kid whom will remain nameless was the popular guy in school. He picked fights with nobodies because he could. People thought it was funny.... Until one day he decided to punch me in the balls in front of everybody. You know those double doors they have in schools? The big heavy metal ones? With the bar in the middle that divides both doors? His head, the bar and the doors played the little nutcracker.

I was never picked on again. Oh it was so funny though because I only got like two days of lunch detention. He was sent to the hospital, and I went crying to the principle and asked her if my best friend would be okay that we were just horse playing and I slip and fell into the door because we were running. I was acting all upset because I thought I'd lose my best friend...

-TwisT

Yeah, just a bit evil.

epic win dude ... :-D

if someone tries to pic a fight with me, i just walk away and pretend like there not worthy of fighting and don't deserve my time....

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 12:38:51 PM »
- Bhawan

I usually try things like that however I am a bigger guy and I'm usually the new guy being military and all. So people just have this thing with picking fights with me.

I'll walk away until I'm touched. Then I usually make sure the other person can't get up without help. It isn't that I'm violent or anything, simply I don't like being touched and once somebody does it with intent to harm me I enjoy making sure it doesn't happen again. Sadly I have had my fair share with giving cops reports as well. >.<;

-TwisT

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 02:21:11 PM »
Tbh.. i have never been in a fight... i would like to be.. just to have the experience but then i dont.. :L

But im not a :censored:.. i will punch someone if i got punched.. but im pretty tall compared to most people.. so i dont really get picked on by anyone...

Offline StealthedHunter

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Can't See me
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »
ya ive never really been in any fights, but im pretty good size. 6'0 190 pounds so people dont really mess with me too much.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »
I hate to fight, But if someone is going to start a fight with me i could care less. After they hit me once, im hitting back and its not over until either 1, i cant get up because im too hurt, or 2, i think you might die if i continue. I dont get into alot of fights but the ones i do i :censored: kids up. I do it for the lulz because i go psycho and most people dont know that. They will soon realize its not a good plan to start with me.

And Josh, That story is a bit, Scary lol. 

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 08:49:40 PM »
I've been in a couple of fights and most of starting from football.
But I hardly ever try to start a fight unless it is complete necessary.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal