Author Topic: XBox 360 Custom Mod- Move LT & LB to back  (Read 3011 times)

Offline OneHndWndr

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
XBox 360 Custom Mod- Move LT & LB to back
« on: July 12, 2009, 05:15:38 PM »
I was born with no left hand.  I've been gaming all my life but recently am finding it more difficult to keep up on multiplayer games that have made the left trigger a prominent control.  What I'm looking for is a mod that would duplicate the LT and LB buttons on the back of the right side of the controller.  I've found something similar in appearance, using the face buttons instead, at the link below.

http://gizmodo.com/355561/xbox-360-controller-mod-has-duplicate-buttons-in-the-rear

I'd appreciate a quote if anyone is able to help me out, or possibly a referral to another place that may be able to.  I'm located near Chicago, IL and am willing to provide the controller (black wireless).  I've looked into doing the splitfire mod, but I think that is just a little over kill for what I'm looking to do.  Plus, I don't want the macro temptation there; just looking for something to level the playing field a little  :winker:.  But if that's what needs to be done, so be it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
Re: XBox 360 Custom Mod- Move LT & LB to back
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
if you want, i can add 2 tactile switches to the back of your controller to duplicate the left trigger and bumper. And i can do it for you for $15

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline OneHndWndr

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 05:33:04 PM »
blackburn, I sent you a PM

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 06:11:05 PM »
Ok cool thanks!  :victory:

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline OneHndWndr

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 06:03:15 PM »
I wanted to take the time and post back to express my absolute gratitude.  I've been using the controller for a few days now and it is absolutely perfect.  Since using it my movement is so much more smooth & quick, and my aim has improved tremendously.  My kill ratios have started heading back in right direction already!  Blackburn's customer service and turnaround time absolutely exceeded my expectations.  I placed the original post last Sunday the 12th and I had the controller in a week.  Even more than that, the costs were ridiculously less than I expected to pay and even covered shipping.  In my opinion, your modification expertise is of a quality worth A LOT more.  Sorry to future customers if Blackburn chooses to heed my advice  :winker: 

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
I wanted to take the time and post back to express my absolute gratitude.  I've been using the controller for a few days now and it is absolutely perfect.  Since using it my movement is so much more smooth & quick, and my aim has improved tremendously.  My kill ratios have started heading back in right direction already!  Blackburn's customer service and turnaround time absolutely exceeded my expectations.  I placed the original post last Sunday the 12th and I had the controller in a week.  Even more than that, the costs were ridiculously less than I expected to pay and even covered shipping.  In my opinion, your modification expertise is of a quality worth A LOT more.  Sorry to future customers if Blackburn chooses to heed my advice  :winker: 
Thanks a lot! Im glad you enjoy my work! And no problem, it was my honor that you chose me to build you your controller. I really hope you enjoy it and I'm glad to hear that it's working out for you!

Also, in case you were wondering this is what the wiring looks like inside of your controller.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 06:20:12 PM by blackburn »

All Sigs Made by ME!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal