Author Topic: Does anybody know how  (Read 961 times)

Offline racerkid2488

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Does anybody know how
« on: July 21, 2009, 06:46:41 PM »
I was bored and I was wondering if i could use one of my wired controllers to make a sleeper rapid fire mod for cod4 and cod5.

Offline xFLASH_22

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Does anybody know how
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 11:48:57 AM »
It may be possible. Just keep asking around. From everything I've seen the guys here at AM it's probably possible. I think they may have you wire it to the D-pad or something. Maybe. . . IDK

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »
the problem is nobody uses wired controllers, and the voltage is different. the wired controllers run at 5v and some of the pinouts are slightly different, the 555 timer shoudl work as it is very versitile. the open source code could probably work.

the first thing I sugest is to start probing the controller with a multi meter (you said you were board) and for sleeper fire you will need a chip of some kind, so decide what brand chip you plan to use, I would think the voltage can be reduced if needed, but I dont think it will affect the chips much, as they have a range of operating voltage. this is new teritory, not stating it has not been done. but I have never done it, and dont even own one. take alot of pics.

try the site search feature and see what comes up

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »
same thing mat said but id be carful and make sure you get a chip that is compatable with COD WAW since there update.

Post Merge: July 22, 2009, 05:55:22 PM
also just hit me mat i have used a radio shack bran rapid fire chip to work with a wired following your tut
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 05:55:22 PM by laxboy »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal