Author Topic: This is how it is....  (Read 5314 times)

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
This is how it is....
« on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »
Acidmods,ffs where do I start....

First of all,how are we as a community meant to create new and awesome mods,when the person who owns the site doesn't invest in it,it's not like you haven't been getting your rewards.I remember Cyber saying he was getting over 500$ a month for the banners on the site alone,but the thing about Cyber is he invested that back in,the razor,spitfire controller,and basically founded psp modding,when f00 was doing the DocOc,Cyber gave him 3 psp  motherboards,at that time they were up at 100$+ each.
You can go ahead and say "it's not a right to be on this board it's a luxury" or "this is a dictatorship not a democracy",but it is us that keep this site going and without modders,a modding website is nothing.Why should we work hard to boost hits for a site that doesn't return anything to us.

I don't believe that anything is being done for the site,and we can't be expected to do something for nothing.There's no modding going on nowadays,we just argue over which OS is best.
I don't believe this site is being run well at all,the older admins are having the younger admins and moderator do all the work.Cyber brought this site up,and Robin and nic0 think they can just sit on it,the new shop was meant to be up months ago,we haven't had the resources to be able to develop the dual analog for the psp3k,if Cyber was still in charge,he'd have them sorted long ago.

Flame me,ban me,blahblahblahblah it makes no difference to me,but 99% of the members know that acidmods has gone down the bog since Robin took over but they won't admit it here because nic0 will ban them OH NOES.This site isn't about modding anymore,it's about iphones  and graphic design and lamenting the loss of one's ipod or phone or whatever.

Don't know about you guys but I've got bigger fish to fry than this petty little site.

to: Budgray,Chives,kicks,jumbo,davie,h-sauce,the junior admins and the mods and all those who I have come to know as friends,I have nothing but respect for you guys,you're not to blame.All you on acidmods have such potential,and putting it towards a pointless thing like modding is just a crime,I'm sure if you guys took the time you spend modding and going on acidmods,and instead spent it hanging out with your friends and meeting new people,saving up for a car or motorbike,and apply your modding skills towards that then you would feel much better about your accomplishment.

TL;DR Acidmods sucks,really bad.

I'd like to be permabanned now.
Thank you Acidmods,we had a good run.
Ryan.

Derp.

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
Re: This is how it is....
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:27:52 PM »
why would u be perma baned
u didnt say anything bad
u said what you tho
and i will get back to this now as im being yelled at to go to bed (first day of college)

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 10:42:29 PM »
Dear Ryan0,  your information is garbage.. $500 a month would be fantastic, maybe one month once upon a time that was true, and guess when it was? at the beginning of the current gen lifecycle when people hadnt tried adding an LED to a trigger.. guess what? its all been done now and robin would be lucky to get $25 a month from banners and he dedicates hour upon hour so that people such as urself have a place to showcase mods and talk with like minded people.

Cyber hasnt been around in ages, and ur right he did start the site and do a fantastic job, but he didnt stop comming around because we stole his site, he isnt here cuz he doesnt want to be.  As far as i am concerned you are just as responsible for the site's condition as anyone else is around here yet ur the one pointing fingers.  Kicks got a temp ban for continually pushing the staff when we so patiently gave him every chance we could, it wasnt the one thing that led to up to it he just crossed the wrong person at the wrong time.  Just like real life, if you disrespect someone dont expect them not to punk you down a peg or two.  I am more then willing to help you out with your permaban if that is what you really want, by no means do we want someone on our forum who cant see that Robin is doing a wonderful job being that he is a 20 year old attending university and making sandwiches by day in order to sustain his hobby...Acidmods.  Bottom line if robin didnt step up when he did there would be no forum. acidmods would have died without robin.

I wish you would reconsider your choice and I know people are unhappy with the current state of the forum, and we can all see the weaknesses.  However we need time to get things on track.  I know you care about acidmods or you wouldnt say what you have said, you would have just left.  Robin doesnt deserve what you have said and neither does nico, both of them have tried to make this place better for everyone here, and both of them do this as a hobby.

One last thing, no one is wasting their time for being here, unless they arent taking advantage to the vast knowledge base that his here.  I am at a point where in the next year or two I will be able to quit my job and work on this stuff fulltime and make a ton of money doing it.  I have learned things from modding that I use everyday as a real life electrical engineer.  I am using my skills to the best of my ability and hopefully someday I will get a PM saying that I have inspired someone to maybe go to college or take the time to make something cool.... I cant think of too many things that would be a better accomplishment then giving someone the confidence to become something, and modding can do that.

Offline Reaper

• Fear the Reaper!
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Fear the Reaper
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 11:06:53 PM »
we can't be expected to do something for nothing

Hey, guess what!  You're doing something for others, not just the site, but its members...

Offline Tri-edge

• I found Nemo!!
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Azure knight
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:56 PM »
robin give me a pm about the shop.  I want to talk to you about it.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 11:59:05 PM »
Honestly, I'd have to agree with about 90%of what ryan said. There has not been much put into this site recently, I think the most that has been put up to the site(aside from server fees etc.) was the theme change, because robin had to pay for the design. We have not had anything great since the staff change, no new mods, etc.
Also, nowadays, just like ryan said, there is just about NO MODDING whatsoever. Have any of you ever looked inside the psp section? It is just filled with repeated questions then every 1/15 posts there is somebody who posted their Sound reactive mod.

I used to love visiting this site and checking out new mods, and read peoples posts about different stuff they found in their PSP. But now the only thing that changes, and has something new is the General Discussion area.

The 10% that I DON'T agree with ryan about, is about robin. Robin tries his hardest to work on AM, and does a decent job. If it weren't for Robin, this site would be a disaster.

Also, the shop should have been set-up a while ago, and wasn't, I will not blame this on nico, because I know it was not entirely his fault. BUT we wouldn't have had this whole problem if admins acted on Mike the way they should have when he got behind on his work.

And last off, this site has been drenched in a thick layer of suck for the past few months. I sure hope it gets better, because this site is full of potential.

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 12:43:37 AM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:30:14 PM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 02:30:57 AM »
Well, I have to say that I don't have the money to try modding anything else... I screwed up my Wii remote in December and I still haven't been able to replace it... I was thinking about modding my psp phat, but I can't even get solder anymore... could peoples current financial situations be to blame?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:36:39 AM by Kilokk »

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 04:43:29 AM »
kilokk that would be part of the problem

but like chives said we are at a odd end of modding
when the psp go and maby the ps3 slim
we will see more mods coming out

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 05:42:19 AM »
it is true that nothing much is going on the site here these days... But i will NEVER EVER blame Robin or Shawn for it. These two are some of the most hardworking and dedicated people i've ever had the privilege of knowing.
Like killok said, money is a problem these days.... I can't to vouch for it but i might just kick start the ps3 slim modding scene with some led mods.... also 500 dollars is something i find hard to believe...
I worked on loads of stuff for the AcidMag, unfortunately it seems we were unable to get the template ready on time and all that material is now outdated..
There is one serious problem though , you guys start something but fail to complete it. I mean , the magazine , the podcast , the store.... All left in between......

Anyways , i love AcidMods ! I've made more friends here than in my entire life.... 
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 07:49:07 AM »
do you want to know the best part, this comes from a friends of kicks, and directed at the two admin who approved a long over due ban, and then the rest of his friends jump in also. thats the funny part.

the real part is you have no clue, what it cost to run this site. the site has been operating at a loss all year. have any of you hit the donate link???I have??? you talk alot of :censored: about how to make things better, lets see you step up to the plate and help out. yes there have  been things started and left unfinished, its because we let all our members take part in such activities, to help them feel apart of something, and when one member flakes off for a week and reports dont get done when they should people get upset. should we just do these things only on the management side and just let our members look and read? no, but it will ensure it gets done. lets see you step up and take one of these items on, lead by example there Ryan, let me know what you want to do and I will set your privileges today!! or is this just more useless :censored:ing?

enough ranting, how do we fix this:
maybe we should go back to using local moderators so the questions get answered properly.
to be honest, I dont know anything about psp modding, I am an xbox guy. look at that section. look at how many times my name comes up. do you want to lead the PSP area? do you have such knowledge? please let me know if this is something you are interested in.

the biggest thing you need to look at is, how many ACTIVE members do we have that can actually mod, that are reliable and have been here for any long amount of time? where are they? the senior members you mentioned, moved on with their lives, and the next generation (including you) has not stepped up to the plate. myslef, chad, and robin can only do so much.

we dont want to ban you, this kinda pisses us off, but if you are man enough to make such complaints, lets see you man up and take on some responsibility around here. You have been back for a few months now, what have you done outside spam and chat? You need supplies? Are you on R&D? if R&D members need supplies within reason, ask for them in the proper section. And we will see what can be done. The last post in R/d was months ago.

same with you Dhruv, step up. if your ready, which I trust you are, lets put you in charge of the acidmag, or pod cast or something, no questions asked as long as it gets done. (don’t take that wrong Dhruv, I like you a lot, I am not coming down on you just making a suggestion.)

you see Ryan, that’s the problem with pointing fingers, when you point one finger, you have three more pointing back at you, it all starts with you , our members

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 07:59:51 AM »
but what mods CAN we do?

the problem is everyone is fresh out of ideas, bar paintjob modification.

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 08:03:49 AM »
good point proper british

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »
My $0.02:

Money is one factor, but also keep in mind that it's the summer. For the most part people want to get jobs to GET the money. After work, they more than likely want to chill with friends or completely veg out. I did all summer. I was working full time every day for almost 8 weeks. I didn't want to put the time into it.

Another thing too is that because there is no school, family plans, or events and such pop up that take time, such as vacations, camp, jobs as already stated, etc. My family moved to a different city over the summer. Kinda hard to mod if you gotta pack it all, or if you're at camp/on vacation, or just don't have the funds or energy.

Not to mention that we really don't have all that much to work with. Insane mods require good technical knowledge, like that controller that plugged into the SIO port of the PSP. All we can really do, is cosmetic mods, if that.

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 10:18:12 AM »
To explain the no mods: i know many of the users of acidmods are 13-19 year olds. Many dont have a job. Also many in the US want to save up for car. When you have to spend $100 on a $200 360 just to see through it and be a littlebit lit up, i cant justify that. Its not comercially viable either. You spend 400 on a xbox lights case fans dvd drive. When you try to sell it, people degrade the mod and offer you 250-300. Thats what drove me away from the site. Spending money and then losing money when you sell it, really breaks my bank and spirit.
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 10:45:18 AM »
I never said Robin didn't work on the site,he did a fantastic job designing the site,but there needs to be more put into the community and not just the SQL database.We need to have idea's and MAKE them work,the modders auto's board has been great recently.There's too much red tape seperating the community from any goals it sets out to do.Like the psp3000 dual nub we were designing,we have no way to get it manufactured even if we did complete the design,no connections,we'd never be able to get hold of coolmods,and even if we did we wouldn't want it sold at an extortionate price like coolmods did.There are no designated representatives of the site who can go to these companies or other sites and find connections like these,because we'd get roared at for acting as a representative.When I wanted to contact the french modding site pspgen about having an inter-site mod-off,I was told off,even though I'm a long-time and well known member around the forums,and I was the only one who spoke fluent French.
Modders don't have any resources to keep on modding and coming up with idea's and develop connections with other sites.

I don't want to be a part of a site that doesn't give anything back,and if and when there is a reform,I'll be back.I'll be going to college in a few days anyway so I won't be able to go on the site much if at all from now on..
Goodbye,my friends.
Derp.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »
same with you Dhruv, step up. if your ready, which I trust you are, lets put you in charge of the acidmag, or pod cast or something, no questions asked as long as it gets done. (don’t take that wrong Dhruv, I like you a lot, I am not coming down on you just making a suggestion.)

Matt , i'll accept that responsibility..,.. I presume i have full control of the acidmag board then ? If so , then the first issue of the magazine will be ready within one month from now....
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 12:35:10 PM »
ryan, sounds like cop out to me....

dhruv, lett me get with robin, but that sounds like a great idea.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
Ryan0 good luck at college, we will be here when you get the time.  Reforming the forum has been taking place behing the scenes for several months and I can assure you we will not be in this holding pattern next year by this time.  Our #1 goal is to be at a point where we will be able to give back to the community be it new features, contest with prizes, or R&D money in order to fund some of these ideas that need to get off the ground.

Never once has anyone approached me about wanting to manufacture a design, many have approached me about possibly creating a product, but I am not able to budget the time for everyones ideas.  If someone did come up with a viable design then finding the money to produce it is not a problem, I could find $50k by the end of the day just from my personal contacts that would invest, if I told them I believe it is a sound investment. However I would have a hard time selling something that still needs completion or hasnt had a single itteration of design.  Something like the PSP3000 dual nub could easily get off the ground with $500 and i can write you a check tommorow to get something made however the fact exists that there is very little motivation to invest if there is nothing to look at and even worse it is a product that the market wont support. I suspect coolmods disapeared because they lost money on the original dual nub designs, however that is not all to blame on the product, rather thinking people will pay UK prices and shipping to have this product who's lion's share of the market resides in the US.

you guys have a resources right in front of you, Matt, Nico, and Myself are all engineers in some capacity, and we all deal with products with big money behind them every single day. I could show u how to get a psp3000 dual nub design of the ground for $50 which would secure you the rest of the money you need, provided the product is worth it.  Last time I checked no one has talked to me about any more itterations of the dual nub design except cyber.

The red tape is an issue, and sometimes the red tape is there becuase stuff is more trouble then it is worth in the long run.  Developing products through acidmods is still new, as the only one that came officially out of R&D is the original dual nub.  We are timid to move more products becuase as soon as there is $$$ involved people turn into creatures of greed and of course if we make a product through acidmods, acidmods will make $$ from it, and if 10 people helped make the product they will all want their shares, which is easy to see where this will get sticky.  Personally I dont think R&D necessarily needs direction form acidmods, we will help if need be, but I would like people to take initiative and see acidmods as a place where we can launch products for direct integration into the market, not a place where peoples hands get held every step of the way. this way acidmods is not responsible for making sure that $$ things are handled properly that is worked out by who makes it an how much they are selling it for.  The same goes for the blog team and to a lesser extent the art team.  This is also a place for those guys to get their products to the market and sell themselves, just think what a portfolio would look like with solid body of work that is showcased on a site with 100K+ members, that is what acidmods can do for you, if learning and modding isnt enough, there is every oportunity to use acidmods for self promotion within the scope of the site.  We wil help ur promoting to an extent but we arent going to force people into bettering themselves because that wont work... like Dhruv for instance, we have been hinting that we want him to take more of the blogging responsiblities on for quite sometime, but we cant force him even though in the long run he may just make a name for himself and someday be a top technology blogger.  That is what Acidmods can do for Dhruv, we may not pay him right off or ever, but doesnt mean he wont get paid for the work he has done. 

And dont get confused no one is getting rich here from the efforts of others, thats where this whole argument breaks down, Acidmods has been in the red for a long time, a few people are making sure it stays up, but dont expect that one news story breaking for a member every couple of months entitles the members to more then a place to showcase their work and recieve no cost help on their projects, even if that story brings $500 dollars to the site in traffic, whoever made the product is responsible for capitalizing for themselves using the exposure that acidmods helped you get.  If you need to conect with an investor we can help you their too, but I think too much emphasis is placed on Acidmods making sure it gives back to the community, the gift to the community is always there, and even yet we are trying to come up with ways to further reward our members for visting our site.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 12:43:34 PM by 802Chives »

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 01:24:20 PM »
Matt , i'll accept that responsibility..,.. I presume i have full control of the acidmag board then ? If so , then the first issue of the magazine will be ready within one month from now....

is the acidcast or podcast or whatever it is video or audio ? just wondering..

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »
audio. acidmag on the other hand, is an internet magazine/

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »
i think audio would be better
but if we could incorperate video
that would be awesome.
e.g. tec_'s reviews could be a segment of out acidcast
nic0s cornner for mods and chives bowl of 360 mods, or matts hat of mods

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 03:38:56 PM »
And dont get confused no one is getting rich here from the efforts of others, thats where this whole argument breaks down, Acidmods has been in the red for a long time, a few people are making sure it stays up, but dont expect that one news story breaking for a member every couple of months entitles the members to more then a place to showcase their work and recieve no cost help on their projects, even if that story brings $500 dollars to the site in traffic, whoever made the product is responsible for capitalizing for themselves using the exposure that acidmods helped you get.  If you need to conect with an investor we can help you their too, but I think too much emphasis is placed on Acidmods making sure it gives back to the community, the gift to the community is always there, and even yet we are trying to come up with ways to further reward our members for visting our site.

This is a good point to make. When I was turning mods the only thing I cared about was getting more people here to the site. That’s all I ever wanted, and aside for making a name for myself that’s all I got. I would love to continue to mod and to help bring the site back to where it was at the end of 2007 and the first part of 2008, but it takes more than one person and it takes a continued interest. I agree with someone else who said wait for the PSP GO to come out and I bet you will see a turnaround in numbers here. I don't want to get one but I already have money put aside to get one so that I could break it and try to make some mods that may bring people back.

I may not be here every day but I still like a good challenge ;) I miss Cyber offering silly ideas that ended up as cool mods, anyone want to start a brainstorming movement?

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline Skullmaster

• God Of Cars
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Admin Force, Co-Owner Wanna-be
    • Acidmods
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »
I'd start a brainstorming movement. I have an idea in mind that was supposed to be funded by the old shop but never was. It was a multiple disc Xbox 360, basically so you don't have to get up to change discs

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 04:57:15 PM »
I'd start a brainstorming movement. I have an idea in mind that was supposed to be funded by the old shop but never was. It was a multiple disc Xbox 360, basically so you don't have to get up to change discs
ah yes laziness... the mother of all invention, lol

Offline scott

• U.S. Army
  • Registered BST
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

Dont wanna make enemys with an admin here... but that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Offline l0rdnic0

• 2%
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +8/-0
  • TeamCYBER

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 05:10:34 PM »
but that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Ah here we go!  NO IDEA IS DUMB! Thats what brainstorming is! Don't take me the wrong way here Scott but where was your IDEA..... I rather like a multi disk changer.. Just need to find a multi disk player that can be flashed to work with the xbox and then of corse a way to cycle disks that wouldn't require any software.. Maybe a remote to do it...

L0rdNiC0 Pioneering Mods on the PSP Slim :taunt:
Sound Mod, Button LED Mod, Security Mod, Dual NUB, Mode Select Switch + More

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 05:24:02 PM »
better yet a jukebox style xbox.  put all the games you have (or that can fit if you have that many) in the jukebox/360 hybrid and have a jukebox style selection.  A9 puts in gears 2 or some :censored: like that.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »
I once used to think some ideas where basically the dumbest things ive ever herd. I loled at trackball in PSP. Then i thought more about it, that kid i called a noob had a sick ass idea that i wish i had come up with.

Ideas CANT, be stupid. EVERYONE thinks different. If you think a white cased PSP with all blue accessories is awesome but the black and red one is ugly, its personal preference. You can say you personally dont like it, but its NOT stupid. Ever.

/Advice.

Offline scott

• U.S. Army
  • Registered BST
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »
I never said it was stupid. I said it was dumb :D

Just get one of the carousel disc holders and stick a benq laser in it... maybe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal