Author Topic: This is how it is....  (Read 5315 times)

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
Re: This is how it is....
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 08:09:10 PM »
i was wanting to do a sound reactive 360
not sure if its been done
but yea somehow find the contacts for the sound and yea same concept with the psp sound board

Offline scott

• U.S. Army
  • Registered BST
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »

White is left audio
Red (15) is right audio

Have fun.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 08:22:26 PM »
I have an idea for that, but it would be costly, and I would not mind donating to it. have a few hitachi drives in there( all cloned to same firmware) then kind of mix it with the jukebox idea, so have them on a spindle. wait no, nvm i just remembered how costly that would be, as well as HUGE!
but you could atach a right angle hitch to the drive case, so the lid could open up(instead of coming out), then you could have some kind of mechanical arm select disks for you. although you would have to cycle through all your disks to find the one you want, unless you got this:  http://www.amazon.com/Media-Carousel-Plus-Black-Special/dp/B000G7WZQY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1251170463&sr=8-3 and have the arm grab one of those, and you could write down some sort of guide for all the numbers.

Post Merge: August 24, 2009, 08:23:28 PM

White is left audio
Red (15) is right audio

Have fun.
thats only for the standard cables and the HDTV cables. He would also need to have them soldered to the HDMI(if his console supports it)

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 08:28:44 PM »
im liking that

im not sure if the disks spin faster with dvds than cds

that would be a awesome bod
a clear case
only way too go
im sure we could make a case to that size. we will just need specifications
how would we make this pritty lil jukebox style game holder work

Offline H-Sauce

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Music Producer
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 06:19:57 AM »
Will everyone just stop :censored:ing!

The sites apparentdegeneration is not due to the admins, it is due to the members. Problem is nobody is modding or coming up with new ideas. I know there are people with much more money than myself, I would be putting so much into this site ifI had more money.

Why critisize robin? He has put everything he can into this site. For people to complain. I expect better from the members of this site, and I'm unhappy to see this happening. I know I may be younger than most here, but I still know how to show respect. I would like you to apoligise ryan, I think you was extremly harsh and didn't look around to see how much has been put into this site. My respect for you isn't any lower for you, I just wish you would check before crticizing.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »
I'll donate a 360 drive towards the 360 jukebox if the shipping is paid for,this is the kind of thing we need to follow through with,we need this kinda publicity to get the site going again.

also,read this:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=32287.0
Derp.

Offline Sideshow Nessa

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2009, 01:56:13 PM »
I'm new to this site, and to modding in general.  If nothing else, this site serves as a good starting point for someone new like myself.  As for brain storming, some of the best ideas come out of that type of thing, no matter how dumb an idea may seem at first.  Example being the guy who posted a multi-disc 360.  I think it's a good idea personally, but if you think it's dumb, try to build on that idea.  Just a suggestion.

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2009, 06:49:15 PM »
i agree with nessa
cod4 later

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2009, 08:50:31 PM »
I have an idea for that, but it would be costly, and I would not mind donating to it. have a few hitachi drives in there( all cloned to same firmware) then kind of mix it with the jukebox idea, so have them on a spindle. wait no, nvm i just remembered how costly that would be, as well as HUGE!
but you could atach a right angle hitch to the drive case, so the lid could open up(instead of coming out), then you could have some kind of mechanical arm select disks for you. although you would have to cycle through all your disks to find the one you want, unless you got this:  http://www.amazon.com/Media-Carousel-Plus-Black-Special/dp/B000G7WZQY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1251170463&sr=8-3 and have the arm grab one of those, and you could write down some sort of guide for all the numbers.

Post Merge: August 24, 2009, 08:23:28 PM
thats only for the standard cables and the HDTV cables. He would also need to have them soldered to the HDMI(if his console supports it)
those audio ports work for both HDMI and the standard input. I have my pulsevu on those points and they work HDMI and they work with my VGA box

All Sigs Made by ME!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal