Author Topic: How much should I sell this XBOX for?  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Saraph

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
How much should I sell this XBOX for?
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:38:03 AM »
Quote from: craigslist ad
I have for sale a heavily modified XBOX with XBMC (XBOX Media Center) latest build, with over 280GB's of movies and over 110GB's of games. Around 90% of the games installed have their own trainers, or cheat engines that can be used, and around 99% of the movies have all information scraped directly from IMDB including box art/movie poster, synopsis, cast information and movie facts. System has music as well, and plenty of space to add in more, or delete what you wish.

Externally I have replaced the shell with a clear dark purple one. I can provide pictures and swap back to the original case if needed. Also, all lights are a bright neon blue. I have installed lights in each of the controller ports, the power button, and one under the XBOX logo.

System comes with one wireless logitech controller, one wired controller, and one DVD remote control. The only one that has seen use is the remote, which still looks brand new. Also, I have regular composite cables and a set of component cables I can include with the system.

Also, I have recently replaced the DVD drive of the system with a brand new one. So you can play games and watch movies for years to come on this great system!

I apologize for the picture, it was the only one I have on me right now. Will provide more later today.

I'm asking $250. No bites. Is this to much?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: How much should I sell this XBOX for?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 01:16:10 PM »
I dunno about pricing but maybe you should list what size hard drive you have on there, along with what DVD drive (thompson, philips, samsung) and what chip you have in there. You might have more offers.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Saraph

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 01:19:02 PM »
I dunno about pricing but maybe you should list what size hard drive you have on there, along with what DVD drive (thompson, philips, samsung) and what chip you have in there. You might have more offers.

Oh, right, I have that info in my listing.

Philips DVD Drive, Soft Mod, 500GB HDD.

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »
If it's on Ebay they might pull it off because you're advertising that it has games on it.

Now if you had the games, and just made backups for convenience and advertised that the games would go with it you might be in the clear.

This is, if you have the games. Otherwise don't lie, and you might wanna take out that part.

Just my $0.02

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »
5 dawra
Derp.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 11:45:27 AM »
thats not that modded... its only soft mod and added HDD. Also, those games and movies will getcha in troubles.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal