Author Topic: whats wrong with my ps3  (Read 1191 times)

Offline vaughn69

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
whats wrong with my ps3
« on: September 22, 2009, 09:58:39 PM »
when i play a game say like" grand theft auto 5" the sounds in the game sound all slow-mo .. and the intro song is all messed up .. and when im in the main menu of the ps3, when i go from side to side it makes that ticking noise , but the ticking is off and dont go with the timing of when i move through the menus. so i guess u could say its like slower

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: whats wrong with my ps3
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:14:41 PM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline vaughn69

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »
ya ment to say gta 4 .. ya whats hdd? and the reason was i was stuck in hd input on ps3 so i wanted it back to normal like standard input like those three cords (red,white,yellow) but the screen kept going into no signal all the time on my tv like randomly cause my tv sucks .. so it ended up that i could really see what it said on my tv and i ended up going to restore default settings or something it restarted andlike i turned it off from the back acouple  of times cause it was :censored:in up .. but i just bought it like a month ago and now its all slow and the timing of the sounds on my games and on the menus is off

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »
Aaahaa there's the probelem you should NEVER turn off a ps3 from the back while it's on call Sony and they might fix it.......

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal