Author Topic: Requesting a Experiece Controller Modder- FPS Master controller  (Read 1486 times)

Offline gormanuyai

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Requesting a Experiece Controller Modder- FPS Master controller
« on: October 05, 2009, 09:04:04 PM »
Would like to take a controller known as FPS Master for the original Xbox, either using the original's casing or making a whole new controller, and put a 360 controller into it.

Large pictures of controller, Site of a modder who worked on FPS Master - who http://www.moranbros.com/fps.htm

I have no ability in modding, nor do I foresee a chance to work on my modding skills (USA Naval Submariner, nub). Anyone with any interest in the project with ideas and constructive criticism would be highly appreciated.

Offline RDC

• Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +90/-2
  • The CGnome Project
Re: Requesting a Experiece Controller Modder- FPS Master controller
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 07:44:06 AM »
Are you wanting the FPS360 controller to still have the same button remapping functions that it currently has? or just have a 360 controller stuffed in there and the thing setup up in a fixed position?

Stuffing a Wired 360 controller into that shell and setting it up in a fixed layout is easy enough and wouldn't be too difficult.

Stuffing a Wireless controller in there is even doable in a fixed type of layout, a bit more work but also doable for sure.

Keeping it so it has the feature of moving buttons and such around though is a much, much larger project and would require boat loads (like a fleet) of work. I worked on The CGnome Project and it's the type of thing that would have to be crammed in there as well to still have that kind of button moving option.
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal