Author Topic: sound reactive stand with fake crystal  (Read 1425 times)

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
sound reactive stand with fake crystal
« on: December 14, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »
I know ive been posting alot..but i have a ton of ideas and love to act upon them. Acidmod has alot of respectable people and i have found respect for them.

with that i add a new mod and will post pixtures of the mod

I always like sound reactive things and alot of flash and fade's of lights
Since this Xmas i am not able to buy gifts to few close friends,So i thought this year making something nice for them but idk what....

that is till last night...ive seen fading crystal with stands for $30 online...i thought why not make the same... but instead making it sound reactive instead of color fade or change..

This way its alittle more intresting to watch as 3 different color react to different sound's ....
idk the diffculty of this project or if im ganna finish before the 24th .. But i know i would love to try ...I have done a 369 rapidfire mod for a friend and he was satified with the controller so i do just fine but i have issue's reading skemetic's..

I looked around and found a mod for a soundreactive thing that fits into the pocket and thought of doing the same...But making it find in a stand and instead of three indivdual LED's i will use a 4pin RGB LED :)

i went ahead and bought the components in which i was directed to buy in the mod

RGB 4pin and board bought online fom radioshack

compnents bought from allied electronics ($16 with S&H)

Two usb connection line so instead of using a 9v i use the usb connection from a computer

This is the skematic im suppost to fallow, But i cant read this :( 

Im ganna try and read this skematics and design the board will post a picture to make sure i have the design down like that in the skemetics.

is this sketch that i made correct to the skemetic that i posted?

I added a change to the design...
the change is in 2 places:
1. instead of .1uf i added .10uf
2. Instead of 10k Ohm before the NPN i chaned it to 2.2K ohm for more LED

Also added i forgot to add a common and ground to the 8pin Omp ampilfier my mistake the new skemetic is as show with this changed

video of the Portable VUwith three color LEDS
102_3044.MOV

with home made flat crystal from plexic glass
102_3045.MOV
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 02:41:40 PM by The End of A Heartache »
...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal