Author Topic: Around Virginia...looking for a PSP 2000 Dual Nub Modder for Hire  (Read 1070 times)

Offline YatesSama

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ^_^ DATTEBAYO ^_^
Whats up fellow modders? Ok so here is the deal...i live in Virginia and im looking to mod my PSP 2000 to have dual nubs so that i can be prepared for MGS - Peacewalkers.  I sent LordNico a personal message to see if he wanted to do it since he is so close, but i dont know if he has the time or even mods others psps....here's the message I sent him....

Yo LordNico, que' pasa?  First and foremost i wanna say....YOU ARE THE MAN HOMIE!!!  I see you have successfully completed many many mods for the psp 2000 and i wanted to ask a big favor.  First off...i have the new MGS demo and it is hella sweet, but you know what would be even sweeter...a second analog.  Second...i would love to have a second analog that replaces up, down, left, and right...rather than replacing x, square, triangle, and circle.  Is it possible?  And if it is, could you mod it for me?  I will purchase whichever analog you think is the best (probably the razor x) and pay Shipping and handling to and from...and i will also pay whatever you want for doing this favor for me.  Could you please email me back either way @ yatessama@gmail.com     i will definitely check my email more frequently than this site....but as i said, i have been very interested in this mod for a while and i have seen you around on youtube, pspslimhacks and now on here and i believe you are the only one who could completely satisfy my needs ^_^ Domo Arigato, YatesSama   

If anyone who has experience and has credentials(a.k.a. isnt a guppy) would like to mod my Slim for me, reply here...
^_^ There is more to life than increasing it's speed....there's gaming ^_^

The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, not matching to wood and stone.  Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal