Author Topic: FLEX Rapidfire Opensource 12F683  (Read 113785 times)

Offline siiNNiiSTer

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mOd-tAsTiC!
Re: FLEX Rapidfire Opensource 12F683
« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2010, 04:31:00 PM »
he prolly meant 2.94

Offline rulevoid

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #181 on: November 13, 2010, 08:31:19 AM »
When programming the 12F683, should which of the following should i choose to program?

Code Memory (FLASH)
DATA MEMORY (EEPROM)
ID LOCATIONS
CONFIGURATION BITS

Thanks!

Offline radddogg

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #182 on: November 13, 2010, 12:21:13 PM »
he prolly meant 2.94
Any advances on this?

Offline dd409

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
    • Lockerz Invites
« Reply #183 on: November 16, 2010, 06:57:14 PM »
I'd just like to say thanks for the code.  Recently installed it on a CG using the sync button (wired positive tac pin to middle pin on the sync) instead of an external tac and it works like a charm.

Offline radddogg

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #184 on: November 17, 2010, 04:10:50 PM »
I'd just like to say thanks for the code.  Recently installed it on a CG using the sync button (wired positive tac pin to middle pin on the sync) instead of an external tac and it works like a charm.
Are you saying you've done it as a sleeper mod? How is it possible to program without sending the controller into sync mode?

Offline rulevoid

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2010, 05:49:11 AM »
I want to piggy back some different LED's for the RF mod.  Where is a good place to order these LED's and also what voltage and amperage would work with it piggy backed?  Thanks!

Offline dd409

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
    • Lockerz Invites
« Reply #186 on: November 21, 2010, 09:59:01 PM »
Are you saying you've done it as a sleeper mod? How is it possible to program without sending the controller into sync mode?

When you activate programming mode, it does go into sync mode as well.  Just press the sync button on the Xbox and it goes back to normal, allowing you to program; same process to exit programming mode.  Kind of a hassle, yes, but it seems like a fair tradeoff for not having an external button.

Offline radddogg

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2010, 03:43:27 PM »
When you activate programming mode, it does go into sync mode as well.  Just press the sync button on the Xbox and it goes back to normal, allowing you to program; same process to exit programming mode.  Kind of a hassle, yes, but it seems like a fair tradeoff for not having an external button.
Thanks for that, it works perfectly. Not sure why hazer didn't realise/tell us about this? Also I found that if the press the sync button while it is syncing then it stops syncing so no need to press the xbox sync button. I love this fully programmable sleeper mod. :tup:

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »
He probably didn't say anything about it because that was not the installation method for which the code was designed... hence why that install method has some minor issues...
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2010, 07:29:15 PM »
I did say something about it:
I am going to say this only once: I dont give a crap about stealth installs. You are willing to crack open your controller, solder in a chip with code produced by someone you dont have any backgournd info on, to add a turbo function to your controller, and that function has been optimized for actual playability, and the thing that matters most is the asthetics of an extra button on the bottom of the controller? Is it really that big of a f****ng deal? Is it the idea that you will do something irreversable to a $35 controller (that quite frankly gains $25 in value having the damn chip installed, not degrqades in value)? Are you trying to hide the function? Really? I could go through the hastle of coding the stupid trick of holding DPAD left while tapping SYNC and holding up on the right thumb while sucking my left pinky toe  and ligthing a candle with the lighter pinched in my ass as a way to keep the controller 'stealth', but how does that work while 12 people are trying to gun you down and you picked up a weapon that requires you to turn the RF off? The answer is "that method sucks".

For all of you who keep asking for stealth installs: Take the goddam plunge and drill teh damn hole. It wont hurt that bad, its just one controller. Hell, its only a $10 shell that can be replaced. Try the freedom of quicktapping where your finger naturally sits (under the controller) and see what all the cool kids are raving about. Until 100 people all swear that they have gone over to the darkside and still demand stealth over a real gameplay setup and reply all in unison to this thread, I will NOT be providing any code that keeps the contorller 'original'. Sorry.

EDIT: To nathd: my response was rather harsh and I dis not mean to jump on you directly. As you are a fairly new poster here you stumbled onto a very raw nerve I have about this subject, and I apologize. You just happened to be the unlucky person to ask me about this.

I will not apologize to any further requests about stealth mods. My statement holds strong (just not a personal attack on nathd). If you people really want your stealth mods so bad, do this: Wire the tact line to the SYNC button, but then cut the trace on the controller that leads to the SYNC. Just be sure you sync your controller first before doing this, otherwisse you will have to open the contorller and solder a jumper in order to resync. If you want your 'stealth' so   badly, do the work yourself and stop bugging me about it. You will note that this is a mighty inconvenient solution and there is no way you would be able to sell a stealth install of this on Ebay as the buyer would have no way to sync the controller to his xbox. I like this idea more and more as I read it.

The best way to use the controller is having a tact button where your finger sits while holding the controller. Because I value function over stealth, I dont care about making it convenient. If you like having your controller sync all the time, I am glad that you found a happy medium and I hope youo enjoy the code.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 07:32:16 PM by Hazer »
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline radddogg

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #190 on: November 23, 2010, 09:42:17 AM »
I did say something about it:
The best way to use the controller is having a tact button where your finger sits while holding the controller. Because I value function over stealth, I dont care about making it convenient. If you like having your controller sync all the time, I am glad that you found a happy medium and I hope youo enjoy the code.
I do remember reading that but didn't like the idea of cutting the trace. The way we have done it doesn't require cutting the trace. To be honest the reason I wanted to use the sync button wasn't for stealth but for simplicity. It is a lot easier dispensing with the extra button; no hole to drill, no waiting for the glue gun to heat up, less wires to route, all wires consolidated to the board. The only downside is the sync function kicking in when you program, however just pressing the sync button again takes it out of sync mode so it really isn't an issue.

Yes it is slightly quicker changing modes using a tact under the controller however I prefer having tactile 'B' buttons.

Post Merge: November 23, 2010, 09:43:05 AM
Oh and thanks for the code :hifive: :#1:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 09:43:05 AM by radddogg »

Offline dd409

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
    • Lockerz Invites
« Reply #191 on: November 25, 2010, 07:51:44 PM »
Didn't realize that this was a contested subject.  If using the sync button isn't an intended use of the code, then I apologize for bringing it up.  I just did that because A) the local Radioshack doesn't have tac buttons (or really anything I'd ever need >.>), B) I didn't feel like ordering one, and C) I'm terribad at drilling anyways.

Offline OpTiCz

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »
Sup Hazer...... Been a while.
Thanks for posting this, works great.
I was a bit hesitant a first, but I bit the bullet and drilled the hole. (insert Michael Scott response here).

Much better than stealth mod. Thanks

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2010, 03:20:37 PM »
Hazer, I have used this on the CG board, and works awsome. want to thank you for such a great easy to use rapid fire,
  can this be used on the CG2 board , wired the same way ?

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #194 on: December 14, 2010, 07:11:04 PM »
Hazer, I have used this on the CG board, and works awsome. want to thank you for such a great easy to use rapid fire,
  can this be used on the CG2 board , wired the same way ?

Actually, No. The CG2 does not have a switched source. You will need to wire an opto in order for the chip to turn on and off with the controller. There is a tut somewhere on here showing how to do that.
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2010, 08:19:20 PM »
thanks for that fast reply will check it out

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2010, 05:23:51 AM »
hello
I installed a flexrf cg2 everything works great but I only have three modes
why I did not 4 modes
thank you for your reply

another question
can you give us the same with the stabilization of the weapon

I want to say it's the best I've tried rapid fire

thank you

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2010, 07:04:44 AM »
from default the hex gives you three modes. read the programing instructions to unlock the 4th mode. (mode selection is only accessable if you enter programing mode from mode #1

Offline lecrack65

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2010, 12:17:01 PM »
ok great I did not read it works thank you

the top will be that we can change the patch cod 5 world at war with a patch for black ops
do you think someone could do that with the permission of the developer

thank you for your reply :drunk:

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2010, 03:15:05 PM »
can you not read my friend modded matt edited this thread and said there will be no revision to this code ever sorry

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #200 on: December 23, 2010, 07:51:17 PM »
I didnt realize bloack ops needed a patch.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2010, 02:29:32 AM »
it just frezes up sometimes the speed setting you need to be on is 8.9 sps try that

Offline dopesun

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #202 on: December 27, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »
the thing about Blops ive noticed is when u rapidly press the trigger with RF off, it shoots faster than when u have RF on. it does lock up even on the best settings. this is the best code that ive tested so far. but then again ive only tested this and hazers chip he was selling a while back with the pc input thingy to update the RF. (BTW that 1 doesnt work so well for blops.) im sure there is some kind of RF patch they use. anyone care to share thier experiences with Blops RF? as ive looked around and the RF scene isnt what it used to be. there are a few guys cornering the market. but the not for profit scene seems dead.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #203 on: December 27, 2010, 04:00:15 PM »
well that means your speed is too high set it to 8.9 sps

Offline dopesun

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #204 on: December 27, 2010, 05:49:35 PM »
yes i realize that. try this.... shut off RF on ur controller. take ur index finger or whatever inger and spam the right trigger as fast as you can. dont you see the gun shoots faster than 8.9 sps? dont you think there is something funny about that....? aka a patch?

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #205 on: December 27, 2010, 05:54:44 PM »
i dont think its a patch like a duty cycle just a speed patch like ive tried a cod waw patchthats just studders so no i didnt think you could count 8.9 sps while bashing a trigger hats off to you :)

Offline dopesun

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2010, 11:33:13 AM »
i realize you cant actually count the shots per sec. but u can tell how fast its going vs 8.9. i think so anyways. soooo.... is flex the best rf this far for Blops...?

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
crazymoddwers six mode is

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2010, 12:54:02 PM »
I Play with gameplayrf2 and works fine

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2010, 08:23:34 AM »
i realize you cant actually count the shots per sec. but u can tell how fast its going vs 8.9. i think so anyways. soooo.... is flex the best rf this far for Blops...?

you could count them using an o scope

but yes in my openion, flex is the best

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal