Author Topic: PS3 version 3.30  (Read 903 times)

Offline SNiPERSEyE

• Guy who draws things...
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PS3 version 3.30
« on: April 21, 2010, 09:18:16 PM »
yep its out and i just updated my slim... my 80 gb failed on me last week and now MW2 is stuck in it... im not gonna send it to sony...
enjoy fw3.30 it readies us for the 3d games that are  coming out pretty soon...   if you can help with the disc i would be greatfull..
Im a visual arts major at Dreyfoos highschool of the arts , I love games  taking stuff apart (electronics) i have a ton of psps (some modded some not) 2 ps3s and a 3ds im happy with it.

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
Re: PS3 version 3.30
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 09:22:14 PM »
ok i think 3d is dumb, cus there gonna have to get a bigger blueray disk, more expensive software, and the games are gonna cost a whole lot more,
pretty soon, were gonna have to update to 3DHDTV, or will be hearing, TimeWarner cable Has The Most 3D Channels, Blah,Blah,Blah,
Owell Thats Just My Opinion
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline SNiPERSEyE

• Guy who draws things...
  • Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 09:28:10 PM »
im just saying that the new update is for 3d game support when sony releases the new 3d bravias, it is stupid i know, but at least you know this feature exists, im just trying to contribute to acidmods... i love this place... 
oh yeah and in the new update you can now officially organize your trophies...
Im a visual arts major at Dreyfoos highschool of the arts , I love games  taking stuff apart (electronics) i have a ton of psps (some modded some not) 2 ps3s and a 3ds im happy with it.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 02:26:20 AM »
I like the whole 3d shizz. And 3D stuff still fits on a 50gb blueray disk. The only thing that sucks is having to get a new tv but in all fairness that ain't to bad if your tv is needing replaced anyway.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal