Author Topic: iPhone Problem  (Read 1047 times)

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
iPhone Problem
« on: May 18, 2010, 05:24:20 PM »
Okay, First off, I know this is the wrong section...but if you are a regular here, you will know that the legacy console section doesn't get much action.

Back on topic, I have an iPhone 3G here that one of my buddys sent in for me to fix...the glass was cracked, and while replacing it I broke the lcd and I replaced that as well for free. But when the Replacement LCD arrived, I had a hard time putting it in, and the connector wont go in at all, so I fiddled around with it, and I think I may have broke part of the inside connector. I will upload a picture in a minute, but should I try buying another LCD and see if that works? Or is it trashed?

PLEASE HELP!!! I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO BUY HIM A NEW PHONE

Offline aZiZ1

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: iPhone Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:45:57 PM »
if u broke part of the connector that is on the iphone mobo u need to buy another motherboard, i dont think the screen is broken but theres a chance the seller sent u a 2g screen instead of a 3g thats why it didnt fit.

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 06:11:35 PM »
I realized that its just a tiny piece of PLASTIC that broke off, it shouldnt change anything, or the fact that my phones lcd works in his phone

Offline aZiZ1

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »
if its just plastic it should work just fine.. the only other reason i can think is that the LCD might be broken. but the new one in yours

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal