Author Topic: seperate, chargable powersource for light mods  (Read 966 times)

Offline siiNNiiSTer

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mOd-tAsTiC!
seperate, chargable powersource for light mods
« on: October 06, 2010, 04:29:17 AM »
ello ladies n gents somebodys prolly already posted something like this somewhere but i cant find it so im gunna ask...
i been thinking of maybe using a seperate but chargable powersource for light mods i seen spurgs relocated battery and liked the idea n thought it could be possible to power light mods with a seperate power source maybe possibly wiring it to charge with the controllers battery when u plug the play n charge kit? if sumbody could please maybe help get me in the right direction. im in no way asking for sumbody to do it for me i want to do it just maybe a kick into the right direction would be nice?

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
Re: seperate, chargable powersource for light mods
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 06:00:21 AM »
You can easily fit a small rechargeable battery, a cr123a is good, its 3.6v so you dont have any issues lighting blue and white LED's. i used a mini USB to charge it as i had to much trouble with it charging with the play n charge. you just need to find a cheap charger you can grab the charging circuit out of.

Offline siiNNiiSTer

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mOd-tAsTiC!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 10:17:12 AM »
aight kool thnx....i got a few old cell phones laying around would i be able to snatch a charge circut outta one of them?

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »
you could, you need to figure out what battery your going to use first, then find a charger that will work with it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal