Author Topic: ps3 rapid fire code pls  (Read 1660 times)

Offline mvprac

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
ps3 rapid fire code pls
« on: November 16, 2010, 12:44:08 PM »
I can test for any system needed and send feed back as well a video demonstration of the rapid fire in action just need codes I will not sell your code nor give it away and just for the record its easier to write  a led under the playstation button insted of number 4 controller smd plus it looks better thanks again if you need a tester just send code what chip it requires and wiring diagram you guys rock keep up the good work

Offline geraldrubalcava

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +15/-3
  • Acidmods User
Re: ps3 rapid fire code pls
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 11:45:54 PM »
Hey sorry hyper if i took a long absence. But i came to set this straing... I've tested on the v2 board, 3 &4 and they all worked fine. Seems alort of people can't solder it correctly. And if modder matt gave his OK stamp on this then i agree that this is a good code. A lot of time was spent on it. If you wish i can put up a vid and some pics of the makibg of a controller. Might clear a lot of thing up.  Or a pdf if you wish.  Hyper was there at day one of the creation and i give mad props for dat! Lol. Well if you have any questions i will help out awnsering too: )

Offline mvprac

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 04:51:26 PM »
the tut says it uses 2 tactical switches i thought it fired of the r1 or im i mistaken and it fires off the tacticle can someone clear this up thanks

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 03:06:38 PM »
mvprac you seem to be confusing codes the ps3 bmu code does fire on r1 and use 1 tact to change modes

Offline mvprac

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 08:07:26 AM »
where can i download the code cuz the 3 mode tut says to use 2 tacs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal