Author Topic: Black Ops DLC  (Read 2593 times)

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
Black Ops DLC
« on: November 20, 2010, 10:57:55 AM »
Black Ops DLC is inevitable.

No that is not my whole article, so far we know two things for sure about Black Ops DLC, one is that it is the same as it was with MW2, coming to xbox first for around a month then to be released to PS3 and PC. Two is that Activision has bought in a separate company (Sledgehammer Games or Raven software?) to do the Black Ops DLC, which could add a new dimension to the maps and maybe overall gameplay.

I honestly do not think that we do not have long to wait for new map packs to be released, as no matter how much we complained about the price of the map packs for MW2 we still brought them buy the thousand.

Also there are the 4 zombie maps from W@W which came along with the hardened and prestige editions of the game that will probably be released.

This next part is going to be a bit loose on the facts as I got it from a google translated page where “A shooter has apparently a fan in the files”, none the less from what I can tell a User/hacker/Someone from callofdutyseries.de has found loading screens and screenshots from somewhere, two with the names "mp_berlin" and  "mp_munich”.

The two images that have been found

source:
http://tinyurl.com/Blackopsimages

-Fren

« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:13:43 PM by frenulem »

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: Black Ops DLC
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 12:57:03 PM »
Nice article, I'd recommend saving the images and including them in your article and give credit to the original source for the images below them. That way users don't need to wander off to see them.

-TwisT

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 02:15:42 PM »
Cheers, tried that but they saved as a 1x1 GIF and I was called down for dinner so had no time.

Fixed, Gotta love MS paint
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 02:22:52 PM by frenulem »

Offline lovey

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • LOVEY AKA THE GOD FROM ABOVE
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:15 AM »
n1 thanks for the heads up

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal