Author Topic: back in action and soon modder for hire. check out my psp!  (Read 1772 times)

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
back in action and soon modder for hire. check out my psp!
« on: January 11, 2011, 12:00:27 AM »
my psp :]

whats up acidmodders after years of being away from modding and customizing i'm back. i am amazed at how much this forum has grown ever since the last time i was here. check out my video of the last psp i modded before i left. before i left i was part of the R&D here and im sorry i went mia on you guys :/ just wanted to come back and say whats up and let you guys know that i'm going to be a modder for hire starting january 25th owning my own repair and customizing shop in the town where i live. just pm me and let me know if you guys got any questions and want to keep updated.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 12:01:37 AM by anthonyta »

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: back in action and soon modder for hire. check out my psp!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
my psp :]

whats up acidmodders after years of being away from modding and customizing i'm back. i am amazed at how much this forum has grown ever since the last time i was here. check out my video of the last psp i modded before i left. before i left i was part of the R&D here and im sorry i went mia on you guys :/ just wanted to come back and say whats up and let you guys know that i'm going to be a modder for hire starting january 25th owning my own repair and customizing shop in the town where i live. just pm me and let me know if you guys got any questions and want to keep updated.
Do you have any idea how many people have posted for a tutorial for doing a psp exactly like this?? I lot of people love this PSP, I'm just glad the creator is back, welcome back broski!!!

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 06:54:08 PM »
ahaha for sure thanks bro! i've been getting many request for modding through youtube and a lot of people have been asking to buy this psp.. my friend was offering to hire me to work at his repair shop and he said that i should get back into the customizing scene. so i said why not!? ahaha

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 07:20:10 PM »
haha yeah, everybody could use a break from it once in a while, but I'm glad your getting back into it, it's so fun! and i'd keep that PSP, it's definitely one of a kind! Looking forward to seeing more work from you  :tup:

techninjadude

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »
I SAW UR VID YEARS AGO AND IT IS AMAZIN!!!! NICE JOB.

Offline [HoP]

• Ex-AcidMag
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +9/-3
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 03:51:40 PM »
Welcome back, I suggest you join the winter mod off!!!

Winter Mod Off!!!
 :tup:

I don't have much time (School / Lots of O.T. at work), however I will be joining in as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal