Author Topic: Belkin Announces Its First Set Of iPad 2 Accessories  (Read 2106 times)

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Belkin Announces Its First Set Of iPad 2 Accessories
« on: March 06, 2011, 08:46:55 AM »

Belkin was the first to get an idea on what to do for the new announcement of the ipad2 this being that other company's was still getting there heads around what apple was bringing out while belkin was designing and making stuff for it while watching what others would do but seems even after a few days they have still not done anything for this new ipad.no case no Essential not even a screen protector.so belkin came to an idea to start off with a protective case.

Flip, Slim, Access, and Verve Folio cases:

As you can see, these all have a similar motif. The Flip and Slim are similar except the Slim is… slimmer. The Access has a pocket for documents and also stands up in a slightly different way (see top). The Verve is leather. They all work as landscape-style stands and have holes for the cameras.

Belkin has also adjusted its FlipBlade and ViewLounge stands for the iPad 2. I don’t think it took much modification:

No pricing or availability yet, but I’m sure you’ll see these available in just a week or two.
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline cyberboy109

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +8/-4
  • Acidmods User
Re: Belkin Announces Its First Set Of iPad 2 Accessories
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
Id love an ipad but since i run linux the support isnt there yet :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal