Author Topic: Dont post  (Read 1183 times)

techninjadude

Dont post
« on: March 08, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »
Why the hell am I banned, what did I do, I mean is this a error of some sort, and If Im banned why didnt you send me a message,

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: Dont post
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:04:49 AM »
You're not banned, just restricted form posting in certain sections. you were repeatedly warned not to push certain subjects and to listen to others more knowledgeable than yourself in regards to those subjects. you didn't listen so action was taken. you'll be restricted to the community boards (as Famas was) until you learn to listen... if you care to continue to push this subject a full ban can be arranged.
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 10:09:54 AM »
in the meantime I will lift the shoutbox ban as long as the privilege is not abused...
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 11:06:04 AM »
i should have me restriction lifted now the deal was 4 weeks without them and i can come back

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 11:27:09 AM »
@famas
your posting restrictions are set to expire 3/10/11 at 8:46am....

please understand, this is a new step we are taking before we just outright ban someone. The only reason to take this action is because admin feels you may, now or in the future, be a respectable member to this site who has potintial. If we did not see that, we would just ban you outright. Take PSP kicks for example, he prolly has more temp bans than anyone in the history of the site, he also has the highest HELPFUL post count of this site, now he is busy with his studies, but he is a better person now and still pops in from time to time.

what I am trying to say is we do this because we care...not because we are weak. This is the last action taken before a perminate ban is issued against an account, and I will not hesitate to mortar a few for the wellbeing of the rest of our members.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 12:06:26 PM »
tech it is fair because you was posting some stupid things ive learned now to only post stuff you no 100% to be correct and i only post 360 stuff now cause thats what i do

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal