Author Topic: PSP - Active Tappable Voltage Points Diagram?  (Read 1370 times)

Offline DuctTapedGoat

• PC Repair Junkie
  • Registered BST
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +20/-12
  • I'm a duct-taped goat.
PSP - Active Tappable Voltage Points Diagram?
« on: March 14, 2011, 01:52:20 AM »
Is there a diagram listing active tappable voltage points on the 1000(phat) PSP boards?

I've been looking, but I can't find one. >_<

If nobody can find one or if nobody has even heard of one being done, I can map it out - but that's a *lot* of time I'd rather not do if it's already been done. (and if it has been done, it /should/ be stickied).
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 12:21:03 PM by DuctTapedGoat »

techninjadude

Re: PSP - Active Tappable Voltage Points Diagram?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 06:38:14 AM »
I think I remeber loboplayer having this link to this site, I think its his. I forgot but its on the lines of  :censored: or something, it had very detailed and modding tuts, but I dont remeber it, it had a img of the volt points, for psp slim and phat.

[admin]if we have tuts and the information being sought on-site, please link to that and do not send people off-site[/admin]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 09:51:41 PM by jrfhoutx »

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 09:53:33 PM »
the best place to draw voltage from a PSP1000 is from the power board. HERE is a link to our tutorial section and the topic of interest. it was on the second page of the tutorials section, but at your suggestion I have stickied this topic...
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline DuctTapedGoat

• PC Repair Junkie
  • Registered BST
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +20/-12
  • I'm a duct-taped goat.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 12:54:15 AM »
That's the best one I've seen so far - but I think I'm still going to have to map out points across the whole board. I'd like to see what I can do about finding every point, from the backlight to the wlan. (closest I could think off the top of my head to get "A to Z"). I just hate running wire senselessly from one side to the other when I could just use a different location and replace what I'm taking with a cap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal