Author Topic: messing with my friend  (Read 2444 times)

Offline MrPete1985

• Registered BST
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
messing with my friend
« on: May 30, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »
so I brought my laptop over to a friend's house and let him use it for a minute and he changed my wallpaper to a huge picture of a penis,

I changed it back and told him he screwed it up and it was still the same

a few minutes later I went upstairs and went into the device manager on his computer and disabled his network card

I wanted to do something annoying but non-destructive I think this was a nice middle ground what do you guys think?

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: messing with my friend
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »
Fun, fun. But check out Spam & Chat.

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/board,164.0.html

This belongs there.

-TwisT

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 10:26:29 PM »
This belongs in club AM..............................................

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 06:38:02 AM »
moved to spam and chat

there's lots of fake programs on the net just change the icon and name then move it to his desktop once click most act like viruses deleting his files then makes out his being shut down after 1 min of deleting lol then comes up about it being fake
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 06:52:08 AM »
so I brought my laptop over to a friend's house and let him use it for a minute and he changed my wallpaper to a huge picture of a penis,

I changed it back and told him he screwed it up and it was still the same

a few minutes later I went upstairs and went into the device manager on his computer and disabled his network card

I wanted to do something annoying but non-destructive I think this was a nice middle ground what do you guys think?
If you really wanted to do something non destructive to piss him off you should have done this:

When you're displaying the desktop press the "prtscn/printscreen" button. this captures a whole image of your screen. Open paint and press ctl+v or "paste" and the image will show up. save it as a png or jpg, right click the file when you are done and choose "set as desktop background". Then take all of his shortcuts and files on his desktop, move it to a folder on his drive, and make the folder hidden so you can't see it!

When you do this it looks like all of the icons are there, but you can't click on or interact with them because it's just an image! ;)

sneaky eh?

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 11:44:13 AM »
If you really wanted to do something non destructive to piss him off you should have done this:

When you're displaying the desktop press the "prtscn/printscreen" button. this captures a whole image of your screen. Open paint and press ctl+v or "paste" and the image will show up. save it as a png or jpg, right click the file when you are done and choose "set as desktop background". Then take all of his shortcuts and files on his desktop, move it to a folder on his drive, and make the folder hidden so you can't see it!

When you do this it looks like all of the icons are there, but you can't click on or interact with them because it's just an image! ;)

sneaky eh?

lol thats hilarious! Im so doing that to my friend kyles pc when i see him next.

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 11:57:12 AM »
lol thats hilarious! Im so doing that to my friend kyles pc when i see him next.
i do it to anyone who is :censored:y with their computer skills, it's the simplest thing yet so hard to figure out. it'll definitely get some people!!

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
put a floppy disk/blank CD in the computer and make it boot from that as the primary device, it will give him errors when he starts it until he removes the disk.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 04:33:39 PM »

sneaky eh?
My boss did this to me on April Fool's Day this year (I work in a computer repair shop). Too bad I caught on quick. He also put electrical tape over the black mouse we had.

By the way, you don't move the files. Just right click and disable desktop icons.

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »
open his computer and take his ram lol.

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2011, 05:12:46 PM »
My boss did this to me on April Fool's Day this year (I work in a computer repair shop). Too bad I caught on quick. He also put electrical tape over the black mouse we had.

By the way, you don't move the files. Just right click and disable desktop icons.
Meh just an easier alternative. Same difference.

And i'd expect you to catch on quick ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal