Author Topic: post your pictures of your bike/trail you ride  (Read 839 times)

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
post your pictures of your bike/trail you ride
« on: June 11, 2011, 06:20:10 PM »
wasn't sure if someone posted this already but now that summer weather has hit im sure some of you are hitting the trails with ur beast well post em show what you got

heres mine a 2010 or 09 scott voltage

and the 2nd picture os the starting of the trail

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Re: post your pictures of your bike/trail you ride
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 07:36:22 PM »
here is my recreation bike :), Giant talon. reason it's quite clean is because I took this photo today, right after I cleaned and serviced it, usually it is coated in like 2cm of mud. Brand spanking new alluminium pedals.

I will take my camera up to the track I ride most of the time next time I go up (weather has been pretty bad last few weeks). Here is a video I found of someone riding it, its not amazing but Its really close to where I live so I can just bike up the hill, plus it becomes expert difficultly if it has been raining. called Danzig with Big weta variation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luPR1Gte7lo

|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 11:21:28 PM »
well mine i walked though the whole thing with my ipod because i have no thing for the bike for it and its pretty mild but the one u have up looks like its a fun trail we have a couple cross country trails about 30 - 40 mins by bike and i have rode them theres no jumps or stuff but its pretty much always muddy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGlpq7_Z2Ic
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:22:30 PM by toadzilla »

Offline jacobia jacob

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • come at me bro
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 07:22:52 AM »
i don't have any pics of the trail, but i go to this place called belle isle, ride the trails, climb up on top of the abandoned power plant or if the water is low go out on the rocks and chill in the river.
i wish they would stop painting over the graffiti. the power plant is such a big open building, and people do this amazing artwork in the most ridiculous places there but they always get painted over in a month or less.

"Belle Isle was originally known as Broad Rock Island. It was first explored by Captain John Smith in 1607. In the 18th century the island was occupied by a fishery. In 1814, the Old Dominion Iron and Nail Company completed a nail factory. During the 1860's, the island was inhabited by a village complete with a school, church, and general store.
The island served as a prison for Union soldiers during the Civil War. Between 1862 and 1865, the island was home to about 30,000 POW's and as many as 1,000 died. The nail factory was re-opened after the civil war and remained in operation until 1972.
The Virginia Electric Power Company built and operated a hydroelectric power plant on the island between 1904 and 1963.
The original Lee Bridge was built over the island in 1934 and replaced by the current version in 1988. Belle Isle was formally made into a park in 1973."

pics:

sorry i cant find any pics of the trails :(

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 09:59:08 AM »
Got myself a scott voltage yz3, truativ headset, mazzarochi dj pro forks, no one trail, have 3 jumps around my area, well 2 and a half as my friends are building some new jumps, got a load of pics, I'll set up a photobucket album at some point and show y'all

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal