Author Topic: safe to say..  (Read 4346 times)

Offline KLutcH

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • noob modder.
safe to say..
« on: June 14, 2011, 12:30:57 PM »
that ther  isn't any real tutorial on psp go led mods/ sound reactive mod... i have read every single thing on this board and others.. but iam still so confused... iam new at this stuff.. i i have no idea what resistors ect are.... just youtube what a multimeter is...so iam very nooby at all this..but hoping this site can help change that.. i have done several ps3 led controller mods with ezzz.... i really wanna venture into the pspgo... as iam fully comfortable taking it apart.. but not sure where to even start after its all taken apart... are tutorials ban on this site ? :cry2: if anyone has a tutorial or can help me.. i would great appreciate it..and willing to donate to your cause/charity/modding endeavors...

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: safe to say..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 03:16:14 PM »
that ther  isn't any real tutorial on psp go led mods/ sound reactive mod... i have read every single thing on this board and others.. but iam still so confused... iam new at this stuff.. i i have no idea what resistors ect are.... just youtube what a multimeter is...so iam very nooby at all this..but hoping this site can help change that.. i have done several ps3 led controller mods with ezzz.... i really wanna venture into the pspgo... as iam fully comfortable taking it apart.. but not sure where to even start after its all taken apart... are tutorials ban on this site ? :cry2: if anyone has a tutorial or can help me.. i would great appreciate it..and willing to donate to your cause/charity/modding endeavors...

i'll make you a tutorial.

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 03:37:34 PM »
@ Neo - i can probably help with that. i can provide high res pics of the psp.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 03:38:02 PM by CreativeMindMedias »

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline KLutcH

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • noob modder.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 06:42:57 PM »
omg really? like the wlan led switch/ sound reactive  ect... materials needed *iam sure i think i know which*.. all that..? if so i will deff be greatful ..and as promised donate a specific amount... depending on the tutorial... through paypal.. and i hope no one thinks iam trying to buy them ... just my way of thanking you for your time and effort...

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 01:42:30 AM »
omg really? like the wlan led switch/ sound reactive  ect... materials needed *iam sure i think i know which*.. all that..? if so i will deff be greatful ..and as promised donate a specific amount... depending on the tutorial... through paypal.. and i hope no one thinks iam trying to buy them ... just my way of thanking you for your time and effort...

I will make both.. WLAN switch leds with a constant voltage, and a sound reactive tut.

And I can never turn down donations ;)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 03:40:06 AM »
Not im still waiting to see your case swap...or did i miss it? Tutorials are fine we just don't have one on a go. The problem with led mod tut is that led placement is up to the modder and is kinda artistic. I think we need to provide documentation on how to utilize the switch and where to pull power from maybe including a few bullet points on wiring hazard points inside the go. As for a full blown tut i am not sure its wanted.

Offline KLutcH

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • noob modder.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 09:06:15 AM »
Not im still waiting to see your case swap...or did i miss it? Tutorials are fine we just don't have one on a go. The problem with led mod tut is that led placement is up to the modder and is kinda artistic. I think we need to provide documentation on how to utilize the switch and where to pull power from maybe including a few bullet points on wiring hazard points inside the go. As for a full blown tut i am not sure its wanted.

iam willing to donate a decent amount for time and effort for a real tutorial =P

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »
This is my excuse to finish everything ;)

And I totally agree... People ask for tutorials on EVERYTHING, but in reality it's up to the modder how its done. However I don't think would hurt if I took a few pictures of some voltages.

And if KLutcH personally wants one, I guess i'll do it..

Offline KLutcH

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • noob modder.
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »
This is my excuse to finish everything ;)

And I totally agree... People ask for tutorials on EVERYTHING, but in reality it's up to the modder how its done. However I don't think would hurt if I took a few pictures of some voltages.

And if KLutcH personally wants one, I guess i'll do it..

yeah like ill figure where i want to palce the led ect... but iam just nto sure which is the right place to sold the +/- ect ... i just need a helpnig hand.... 

Offline Crumbz

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 05:42:04 PM »
I did attempt at a PSP Go tut for the LED mod but, it took forever to post and my computer froze part way through so i gave up. But like i said i can provide high res pics of the psp go mobo and stuff for the tut.

Also there are several place from which to draw power from the psp mobo, it just depends on what you want the power for. My personal favorite spot is from the bluetooth adapter or the wifi adapter.

Both of which are hard to get at but can provide sufficent power to run led's and will turn off with the WiFi/Bluetooth power switch on the side. So if you are making a tut that might be a good place to start.

I would recommend the actual switch itself if there wasn't lots of heat sensitive parts right next to it. (i mean the resistors next to it).

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline KLutcH

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • noob modder.
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 06:07:27 PM »
yeah iam aiming for the switch one.. as i would like to turn it on and off.. ect.. but thanks for your effort.. will be pming you in a couple days =)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal