Author Topic: Disclosure - There is an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
so Acidmods, what are your thoughts on aliens, UFO's, E.T's

has the government been hiding the truth from us?

Sign the petition!

http://wh.gov/gKC

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/DP_PRG_Press_Releases.html

Press Release
September 27, 2011
The Disclosure Petition

Washington, DC - Paradigm Research Group's Disclosure Petition on the White House website has achieved the necessary 5000 signatures for consideration by and response from the Obama administration.  Signatures from around the world have been registered.  The wording of this petition is as follows:

"We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon."

The Disclosure Petition is located at:  http://wh.gov/gKC

Since 1992 hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence. Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon.

According to PRG executive director Stephen Bassett, "There is an international effort underway to generate as many signatures as possible behind the petition.  This is a golden opportunity for the citizens of nations to affirm they DO have a right to know and CAN handle the truth."

Discuss.

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: Disclosure - There is an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:39 AM »
If aliens exist and are present on this planet I believe that the human race is not mature enough to handle the truth currently due to all of the wacko people that jump to conclusions. Also any technology that we've developed with aliens shouldn't be commercially available because a lack of extended research etc.

There are enough signatures on that petition right now so i want to see results immediately.

"formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure." stupid white house could lawyers will argue that dead corpse aliens are not 'presently' engaging with humans.

also no doubt aliens exist somewhere.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
It's bull:censored: for us to be the only thing in this endless Universe, of course there is aliens

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
It's bull:censored: for us to be the only thing in this endless Universe, of course there is aliens

Thank you! I feel the same way. How couldn't there not be Other life.

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
No one else could have a coherent argument and then end it in a meme but FOOKz, also I forget what it's called but that equation that said like if 1% off all the stars we see had planets around them, and if 1% of them were in the right zone fOr life, and if 1% o that life was complex like humans there would still be like 100000000 life forms in that bit or summin

Offline Nevbox

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +12/-5
No one else could have a coherent argument and then end it in a meme but FOOKz

Well the hell is he, that is like his last post.... THE ALIENS MUST OF GOT HIM!!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:27:28 AM by Nevbox »

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
the petition now has over 8000 digital signatures, apparently they only needed 5000 in 30 days to receive a response from the Obama administration.

i think anyone with a brain knows there is intelligent life somewhere other than earth, the question is, have they already been in contact with us?

there is significant testimonies from high ranking ex military and government officials that say we have been in contact with E.T's for a very long time now, they have held conferences at the national press club discussing their experiences, look up disclosure project.

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Well the hell is he, that is like his last post.... THE ALIENS MUST OF GOT HIM!!

bahahaha nope

No one else could have a coherent argument and then end it in a meme but FOOKz, also I forget what it's called but that equation that said like if 1% off all the stars we see had planets around them, and if 1% of them were in the right zone fOr life, and if 1% o that life was complex like humans there would still be like 100000000 life forms in that bit or summin

I like that post. lol.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal