Author Topic: Checkin' in once again  (Read 1450 times)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Checkin' in once again
« on: June 21, 2012, 06:47:53 PM »
Sup guys? What's new? What new mods have I missed over the past few months?
As for me, I'm still busy like hell. Taking summer classes to get ahead of my studies. I'm in a fraternity now, too ;)
Anyway, I'm working on a universal custom modular aesthetic modchip with a buddy of mine (remember kink192?) with kits to plug in, including vent lighting, fan lighting, custom lighting (for those of you with windows), RoL mods, etc. with feature modules as well including, but not limited to, faders, pulsers, wifi/bt remotes, etc.
I'd like to get some community feedback on any type of aesthetic mod (any console, really) or module for ours that you'd like to see created. I make no guarantees since we're both busy and this is a huge undertaking as it is, but I'd still like to get some feedback on what the community is looking to see.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Checkin' in once again
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 03:56:18 PM »
Sup Kicks. Dropped in here after a few months myself.. Nice to see a familiar face around. Great project you got going there :)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal