Author Topic: Old school back with a 360 slim. Lost touch with mods and flash need help  (Read 102540 times)

Offline The End of A Heartache

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
If you need help just say the word I can help thru Team Veiwer or skype

I will definitely need your help for sure i'll PM you with my skype

Same is so for any driver or editing of windows files. Even adding dll's and such requires reboot.

Just restarted my PC and tried it again still having the same issue
...emo freak out! >.< ........

random is fun

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
I will definitely need your help for sure i'll PM you with my skype
I will get with you little later today just seen your post so  just stopped in to reply :)

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
these are the drivers you should have installed http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/85709-New-Xecuter-NAND-X-amp-J-R-Programmer-Drivers

Thank you but you have to be a register member to the forum to download. I have tried before to download that driver I can not even register the forum registration is down due to server overload. 

Jrunner comes with the driver it under the common/driver directory in jrunner folder.

I think I might have found the issue.

I think what the issue is the download might have been a bad one, I got bad hash from the driver file itself. This is on window 8 x64

I'll redownload the file again from jrunner site and try again
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:42:27 AM by The End of A Heartache »

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Also try like others have suggested.

GO to your control panel then to device manager. Find the jrunner in that list, it may be under "unrecognized device" or something of that sort. If you do not know then unplug it and refresh devices. the one that disappears will be the correct device. Go to manually find driver and load it that way. I know the wireless adapter for 360 will error oin win7/8 so it may doi the same with that.

Maybe some one here can download the driver for you and upload it. They can upload it to the teamspeak server if needed. I hope to seee you get this figured out soon. :)

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Also try like others have suggested.

GO to your control panel then to device manager. Find the jrunner in that list, it may be under "unrecognized device" or something of that sort. If you do not know then unplug it and refresh devices. the one that disappears will be the correct device. Go to manually find driver and load it that way. I know the wireless adapter for 360 will error oin win7/8 so it may doi the same with that.

Maybe some one here can download the driver for you and upload it. They can upload it to the teamspeak server if needed. I hope to seee you get this figured out soon. :)

lol yes I have tried, the image I posted I manually looked up driver from device manger

If you can please give me an upload link so i can download the driver.

I re downloaded the file once again from jrunner site and I had the same issue. Looks like one of the ptlibusb0 file might be the issue. I created a folder and  put the "PRUFTECHNIK" into said folder and named it "jrp" Then tried to manually install driver with a different issue clamming no driver in said folder.So then I put the "ptlibusb0" file with the "PRUFTECHNIK" and gave me bad hash.

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
I do not have an account either so I can not provide the files. Maybe rodent or gizmo will come on soon and help with that. I tried to locate the driver on another site with no luck :(. All I kept seeing was people claiming the drivers came with JRP.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
I do not have an account either so I can not provide the files. Maybe rodent or gizmo will come on soon and help with that. I tried to locate the driver on another site with no luck :(. All I kept seeing was people claiming the drivers came with JRP.

Dang it lol

and yeah, go to jrunner folder, go to common folder and go to driver. the file for the driver is inside but for some reason it's not functioning for window 8

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Did it not work on windows 7 either?

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Did it not work on windows 7 either?

driver worked on window 7 but still wouldn't get device to be recognized on jrunner.

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Well from that bit of info I would say the best bet at getting it to work would be on windows 7.

Try on 7 and see if the device shows up correctly in device manager.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Well from that bit of info I would say the best bet at getting it to work would be on windows 7.

Try on 7 and see if the device shows up correctly in device manager.

dood, device manager picked up jrp after i manually installed driver ON WINDOW 7.

The issue is i jrunner won't pick up jrp  unless I enable bootloader to flash firmware on the jrp. Once out of bootloader nothing.

I swapped USB port from front to back and even USB cable 3 times.

Honestly I got nothing left to try other then another computer hahaha

I need to see if I can access my dad window 7 desktop. Don't remember his password

random is fun

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
I Forgot What The Mode Is Called, But I Believe You Need To Be In Windows Test Mode Since The Drivers Arent Offically Signed.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
I Forgot What The Mode Is Called, But I Believe You Need To Be In Windows Test Mode Since The Drivers Arent Offically Signed.

Ohhhhhhhhh Haven't tried that yet... Okie one more test on my window 7 desktop then. Need to F8 and go to test mode.

Need to do that after noon, things coming in the mail today

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Lol. I thought you had tried that. You can google it and find out how to use unsigned drivers. I have had to do it for php and sql stuff I messed with at one time. It is not that hard but DOES require REBOOT!! lol

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Lol. I thought you had tried that. You can google it and find out how to use unsigned drivers. I have had to do it for php and sql stuff I messed with at one time. It is not that hard but DOES require REBOOT!! lol

Lol i completely forgot, I used to have to do that when I was flashing (softmod) phats for friends. It has been along time hahaha I remember there was a .exe file that lets you boot into Testmode upon a restart. Need to look for that haha I can not remember the name. If I find it I'll post a link so you might need it will have it.

Wonder if I use it on my window 8 will it work

Window 8 no longer has the F8 function. Trust me I've tried

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
If the drivers are at least installing on 7 I would stick with that. Not sure how good driver support would be for such a new OS.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
If the drivers are at least installing on 7 I would stick with that. Not sure how good driver support would be for such a new OS.

Found the application. DSEO (Driver signature overrider) >http://www.ngohq.com/?page=dseo

Yeah it only supports window 7 x64

They disabled Test mode (test signature mode) on window 8 anyways which is why there is no F8 for window 8

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Cool. Nice find. Hope it works for you!!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
Cool. Nice find. Hope it works for you!!

Ill let you know as soon as I get back on my desktop, Still waiting for the :censored:ing mail guy to show up with my mod parts for the cyberskull mod

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
I hate waiting on the mail. it is like watching a pot of water boil...

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
I hate waiting on the mail. it is like watching a pot of water boil...

lol well it arrived some mod parts. Now to get on the desktop load it in test mode and start to see if this works out for the love things I hope it does.

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
good luck!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
good luck!

Thanks... Still no change.... I did notice something though that I found strange

With the DSEo I was able to sign driver to .sys... I loaded the Lib x64.sys file and restarted still in test mode and tried jrunner. It picked up the lib file when before it didn't do that but it still didn't pick up on jrp so I did the lib.sys same deal with same outcome So somewhere jrunner isn't picking up on the driver

I uninstalled libusx32  and tryied again

Still the same :/ So no freaking Idea what's going on

I might go ahead and buy NANDx if it doesn't work soon Not sure why its not working at all

random is fun

Offline Gizmo613

• MFH
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +17/-0
  • Acidmods User
nand x and jr programmer uses the same drivers

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Mr. Martinez
nand x and jr programmer uses the same drivers

:/ dang it lol hmm well I am going to pause the hack for today. Gonna go ahead and work on the cyberskull mod. Just got some mod parts today from ebay. This should keep me occupied in the meantime lol

random is fun

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Well I have to say, For the moment the only suggestion I have is to partition about 15 gigs of your hdd to install windows xp on it. It can be a trial version just long enough to run what you need to run. By any chance have you ran in compatibility mode for xp sp2?

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
I just talked to him if we both get time tomorrow i am going to work with him over skype to try and get this working :)

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline ViSioNXx

• Global Moderator
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • PC Guru
Cool. I have been trying to help as much as possible. Which I can do on the pc side but I have no experience with JRP and whatnot. Hope you get him fixed up!!

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
Dont bother buying a NANDx they are outdated, JRPv2 does everything it does and more

uninstall the drivers you have now, follow the instructions here http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/85709-New-Xecuter-NAND-X-amp-J-R-Programmer-Drivers and you should have no problems

these are the drivers from TX https://mega.co.nz/#!bwZVjQpC!K9XNvEqqQnyRyzUbz57JS3JQTfVkbz0Cxr61ibSsxT0

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 12:51:55 AM by phantomz0 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal