Author Topic: Re: 2 mod chips?  (Read 932 times)

Offline jorge7194

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-1
  • Acidmods User
    • iRUSH CLAN
Re: 2 mod chips?
« on: March 23, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »
Hello everyone. A couple weeks ago i had posted a topic on running 2 mod chips at the same time i one controller. i had also said that i had purchased an Arbiter 3 mod chip. After receiving the mod chip i went directly to installing the mod. I had removed Sethmods MY MOD MINI from the controller and installed the arbiter. Another member had said " Why install the mini on top of the Arbiter! When the Arbiter Mod chip has mostly everything?" I was thinking about it and decided to not install the MINI mod chip. After 2 weeks i wanted to test both chips together. I had only soldered The power(+), negative(-), LED WIRE, and tactile button wires. I turned o the controller and when trying to turn on the at Arbiter mod. The mod LED will turn on and fade out. Instead of The mod led staying ON indicating the mod is ON, and when the RT is pressed the LED turns OFF indicating RT has been pressed and turns back on when RT is released. but It didnt. When i had pressed the Tactile Button for the MINI mod. the 3rd player led turned indicating mode 1. In the post i posted i had asked if i needed any DIODES or RESISTERS  to be able to run both mods and it turned out to be a NO.

What do you guys think i need to be able to run both mods??   I was thinking of buying a single RECHARGEABLE  AA 3.7 volt battery and buying a single AA socket from radioshack to have both mod mods run in separate batteries. will this method work?

Thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal