Author Topic: Dementium: The ward  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Aricado

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hiding under your bed devouring your dreams..
Dementium: The ward
« on: November 04, 2007, 06:12:07 AM »
Who has played it??????? The game is awesome!! At least there is a very nice horror fps game for DS
[youtube=425,350]en1xcfxqCJw[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]2-CQn63K-Wg[/youtube]

Aricado: Kenshinffx made my sig.
"I made your Avatar too!"
Aricado: Get outta my head!!!!

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: Dementium: The ward
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 07:43:46 AM »
dude i want this game so badly. im trying to see if my mom can get it for me as an early birthday present.
It's been a long time

Offline mawpaw

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »
for nds it is a breakthrough but for gmaing overall its nothing great.  very smooth and seamless.  lacking storyline and variety.  sometimes overly difficult but fun and inspiring none the less.  hope renegade kids keeps up the good work.  a hint of what the ds is capable of.  yeah third party!

send money to mawpaw

Offline Aricado

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Hiding under your bed devouring your dreams..
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 07:43:02 AM »
for nds it is a breakthrough but for gmaing overall its nothing great.  very smooth and seamless.  lacking storyline and variety.  sometimes overly difficult but fun and inspiring none the less.  hope renegade kids keeps up the good work.  a hint of what the ds is capable of.  yeah third party!
You're right I just finished the game yesterday night.The story really sucks and I was bored to see the same enemies all the time but just stronger. For me it was fun to explore through the places in the game,good graphics for DS,nice enviroment(almost reminded me of silent hill.Riddles were really easy except the last one which was fairly hard and I liked the bosses.The game is to finish it once and you're done,there aren't any secrets and stuff to find.Good try for a fps game but for me it really lacks the story.

Aricado: Kenshinffx made my sig.
"I made your Avatar too!"
Aricado: Get outta my head!!!!

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »
it kinda sounds like its lacking a storyline but i like how it looks and how amazing the graphics are, mostly im going to play it in my room without any lights on no tv and my amp speakers plugged in to the ds
It's been a long time

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 08:40:25 AM »
Basically, if you want to try a good fps that is not metroid, then you should RENT this game, not buy it. Guy on top of me is right, I tried it, story blows, the graphic arent too bad, it does give a good scary atmosphere, and it was cool to like expect/not expect some enemies there, but they are the same effin enemies! >.<, I'd give this game a 5/10 for trying, it's not that buy to buy, but I would'nt go for it, I'd just rent it and see how far I could go.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
i think that the lack of a storyline is to help build up the erieness, leaving the player with a sense of guessing. kinda like the feeling of only getting half of the story, it leaves you guessing the rest.
It's been a long time

Offline seikene

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 11:01:35 PM »
i think that the lack of a storyline is to help build up the erieness, leaving the player with a sense of guessing. kinda like the feeling of only getting half of the story, it leaves you guessing the rest.

You mean like seeing a comic that's all action but no words? Could actually be that way, but it doesn't seem to feel like that in Dementium. Further more, claiming to be a resident evil rip off would just be a mockery, since that game ACTUALLY had a danm good story, but of course I'm getting that part out of a few reviews that thought this can rival RE, haha.
Proud to be a: -Yugioh Player -ITG/DDR/PIU Player -Furry Fanatic - Knife Thrower -All around awesome guy :D

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »
You mean like seeing a comic that's all action but no words? Could actually be that way, but it doesn't seem to feel like that in Dementium. Further more, claiming to be a resident evil rip off would just be a mockery, since that game ACTUALLY had a danm good story, but of course I'm getting that part out of a few reviews that thought this can rival RE, haha.
yeah i know what you mean, its not like they really stole anything from resident evil, zombies are used alot even before resident evil, mutant zombies arent used as much but did gain much popularity through resident evil so at the most it could be considered a guideline or influence on dementium. dementium is more mysterious like you dont know which way is up. and the comic thing, i recently found a comic that basically does just that, johnny the homicidal maniac.
It's been a long time

Offline Zee

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • K33p1ng 17 un1que.....
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 04:45:20 PM »
i liked the game but one thing that really pissed me off was if you save and quit in the middle of a chapter, boot it up and then shut it off without saving again, you go all the way back to the chapter start.( also if you lose)

Offline sniper07

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
That is pretty annoying isn't it, I just leave my DS in sleep mode.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal